Marianas + Halo (or Kiyoshi) or both UNFAIR MATCH and BORING

What did I just say?

@Muninn you should flag this post too.

I posted the rules as a reminder. After that reminder, you kept on going. If Robert keeps on going, Iā€™ll mod him, too. Iā€™m watching both of you, and Iā€™m ready to hand out bans to both/either of you if you donā€™t start following the forum rules and stop arguing with moderators. Which, if you actually read the rules, you would see is against the rules, as well.

Go. Read. The. Rules.

1 Like

My apologies, i lost it a bit there, iā€™ll be sure it wonā€™t happen again

1 Like

@Huginn @Architech @BananaMilk @BlackBeard @BombBella @DarkSandor @LordNikon @MasterofDisaster @Min @HeroHuntersAdmin

Is this correct? what this Muninn just did? he flagged my post becuase I answered this member, and he just keep that post where he says I am talking crap. I think that is not what the rules are supose to be, they are for EVERYONE.

I am pretty sure what muninn does is with a purpose, and iā€™m even more sure he knows what he is doing, what i also think is that YOU donā€™t know what you are doing, this is not a threat. But i think you are getting to his nerves and should consider what you are saying next

Thatā€™s three warnings youā€™ve received now in less than ten minutes. You were told to read the rules and stop arguing. Youā€™ve forced my hand.

Once again, for those in the back: if somebody is doing something you think is a violation of the rules, you flag it. You donā€™t respond and escalate. This is in the rules, which all of you need to go and read.

I agree with you. Even if you have a counter team, you cant see anything lol!! A nerd is needed since thatā€™s what every team you face now.

well to me it looks like he allows you to be disrespectfulā€¦ That is why I have mentioned the other developers.

Most of the Developers you mentioned donā€™t work here anymore. :man_shrugging:t2:

Copy that Muninn,

Haha indeed, i was wondering like: This many devs still around?

Back on topic for further posts, or Iā€™m shutting this topic down.

Thanks.

Back on topic. Marianas combo is amazing for co ops!

5 Likes

Back on topic: i personally donā€™t think Marianas is either ā€˜unfairā€™ or ā€˜boringā€™, in fact i think she is fun to play around with, and so be it that people have found a really combo for her, marianas in fact does barely anything, no damage, isnā€™t too tanky, she doesnā€™t do anything except trigger a few set heroes their abilities. If you would want this to be over their are 3 options

1. You try and find a counter that works, even a mech damage dealer works to counter, just keep one on your team or build orienting around that hero
  2. Be one yourself, ā€œif you canā€™t beat them, Join themā€
    If theyā€™d have to nerf this they would either have to remove the gold(making her completely useless) or nerf all 3 characters that make her a strong hero to build around, which has consequenses for other heroes that need it too.

Indeed it is! I often donā€™t want to spend too much time doing coops, she makes it an easy run and go by in a flash!

@Muninn so you allow this but you blocked the other user?

Again, not a threat. Consider what you are saying, Muninn isnā€™t ā€˜not proffesionalā€™
Otherwise he would not work here, then besides that i can tell that Skathi is going to have the same opinion

Iā€™d rather you not engage this person, just letā€™s keep chatting about viable options for Mari combo. I like this topic!

2 Likes

And i would kindly ask you to leave that topic behind as we have been warned NOT to take this off-topic or it will get shut down, please.