July 2020 Update Notes - The Co-Op PvP Update

I thought the update also let you play campain and gauntlet like 2v2

Where did you see that at?

Hi! This up date changed the game page design a lot,and I loved it.
All the Heroes is now written in Japanese letters now.
But Many Heroes more than 10 characters are mistranslated.
I would like to help better translation into collect Japanese as a stuff member.
8pus 拝

2 Likes

Love love love the new update!!! 2 v 2 PvP is simply amazing!!! Awesome job Devs :smiley:

Busy B N Queen

3 Likes

First of all, I’d like to say that 2v2 is actually worth the hype. I know from myself and my alliance members we are all loving it! Is there a future plan to have 2v2 tournaments like regular pvp has?
I am also pretty psyched about Legendary bracket finally being open, thanks already loving it, even though I have only played Guantlet this far, it was more of challenge to clear all 7 levels.
I’d also like to point out that this update has me actually liking Torque, it seems that the changes to him are now worthy of him. Maven & Artemis nice upgrades as well. I would like to ask why was the decision made to nerfed Keel? She used to be my go to healer until Duran was released.
I don’t really usually comment on monthly updates, however, I felt that this type of update has been needed for a long time. Thank you. DeathSquad058

6 Likes

Keel has FAT heals. She can completely restore two or three heroes from near death, and it seems to charge rather quickly.

1 Like

I think in the above post, we said 2v2 tournaments are coming.

2 Likes

Guess I just missed it, sorry.

The opening lines announcing the new 2V2 PvP and legendary bracket are literally, “You asked for it, you got it!” and “It’s finally here! One of the most-requested features in the history of Hero Hunters is now available!” I only point this out cause I’m a little confused by your post. I know updates to the game are spearheaded by the analytical data compiled by the Devs, but your post make it seems players’ feedback have subsequently no influences on updates. Is that truly the case?
Apologies in advance if I misunderstood your post.

2 Likes

2 Likes

It helps to know what Hero was in those ? slots. Otherwise, it’s just a fun oddity to look at and wonder what happened.

Also, it should go to player support!

1 Like

The first one was Nightingale, I can’t remember the second one unfortunately :confused:

1 Like

It’s surge, you can see his head poking over matadors chainsaw.

3 Likes

Yeah that happened to me before, and the ? Hero was Oracle.

2 Likes

looking more ready, I realized that the offer of the update 5 € and 65 € had appeared and still no case of hero !! you are really late for this update !! before the offer come with the cash register !! nice update I love it but know that the legendary category will always be saturated with 1.5M power everyone is at 1.5M

1 Like

just curious, are we really supposed to receive heim and cal frags in the pvp tourney? Not complaining, just curious

3 Likes

I just want to point out Torque is still pretty terrible. His turrets went from healing around 6,600 health per second up to 10,100 each. They need to be even higher for him to be useful though.

Now the turrets are only slightly better than Nightingale’s platinum and Hardscopes Healing Drone, and that is only when you have taken the time to get BOTH out. Most other healers have a heal that instantly gives 200k+ health, minimum. For example, the main heal for each hero below is:

Duran: 500k+ instantly, 500k+ instantly or over 15 seconds
Flatline: 550k
Ifrit: 300k
Keel: 750k over 6 seconds
Moss: 1,100k over 12 seconds, 440k instantly
Nightingale: 189k + 96k over 6 seconds

For Torque to even get to 500k healing done he needs both turrets up, and they need to heal continually for 50 seconds. Most other healers can fire off their heal at least 2-3 times and this same amount of time… meaning they are doing 2-3x the healing he is.

You might argue Torque also has the 380k heal if a turret dies… but this is completely irrelevant if the turrets done heal enough to be a threat. All the healers listed above also have at least one or two other useful heals or skills to further increase their healing.

6 Likes

Regarding Chimera arrows. The skill wording seems unchanged. How do we know it’s different and exactly how it’s changed?

1 Like

Oh hi Phalanx, nice of you to join us!

5 Likes

Drake decided he was going to crash our party…

But where did he go?!? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes