July 2020 Update Notes - The Co-Op PvP Update

Quando vai estar disponivel a atualização!? Esse mes vocês se enrolaram…atrasaram tudo!!! Ta dificil viu

Going against a team of 2 kurtz and 2 serial would be fun. :man_facepalming:t2::man_shrugging:t2::man_facepalming:t2:

Imagine Fran + Brogan + Fran + Brogan

Pre update :thinking:
The update sounds great! I have been playing around with Artemis, by the way … (:beach_umbrella: :bikini: skin), trying out strategic ways to play with her especially in the new PVP maps as they have been difficult at times!!! Now she will be even better! :+1:

I haven’t updated the game yet but since I was already looking at the forum I decided to read it!!:thinking::nerd_face:
I’m so excited to download the update!! :nerd_face:

PVP CO-OP: I’ve been waiting forever for something like this for years :tada: so happy its being implementing​:sunglasses:
Alliances Gifts… :scream: everyone gets something @Raz we need to merge lmao​:rofl::rofl::money_with_wings:
Looking forward to getting the new characters since I am so close to getting Jackal… (Christmas in July frag teaser ):nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face:
Overall well done! (from a reading standpoint) going to update now! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Post update… to be continued :bikini::bikini:

1 Like

Why do you put out a skin for a brand new hero? There are so many older heroes that could use a skin as a little make over. Maybe I am mistaken, but I would assume a lot of players would prefer that instead. I am sure this has been asked before, but I haven’t seen it. I am curious behind the rationale.

1 Like

Several updates ago they released a new common skin for every hero, no small feat. Now, they make a common and rare event skin for the new hero, and a special rare event skin for the hero that is being buffed, so it’s actually quite a lot.

7 Likes

That makes sense. I didn’t think about that because I had so much dust saved up that I went through bought the skin for every hero I didn’t have a skin for right when they came out. Appreciate the explanation. Thank you!

1 Like

Yup, I am fine with the way they currently do skins. It’s a little perplexing why the rare skins are sometimes worse than the common they release, or why sometimes they have identical stats and other times they are different, but it is what it is.

The only issue I have is how rare skin tokens are now. I was able to stock up when they first came out and still have over 5k, but I can’t imagine newer players having an easy time with this. The only ways to currently get them are via the Heronium Store, which newer players don’t have access to, and the Alliance Store.

1 Like

I agree (20 character stuff)

Any update to the in-store frags?

For the month of July we have Bolt and Moss in PVP Store and Min in Gauntlet Store. These heroes will only change at the start of next Month.

1 Like

Artemis in a :bikini: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So any update on when this update is coming out?

2 Likes

It will very likely be sometime next week/Monday

1 Like

it should be today or tomorrow as they have a pvp tournament planned “Jul 15th to Jul 17th – PVP Tournament: ??? + Torque” with the new hero’s name blanked out

It is a good strategy to transfer a lot of matched-complaints of 1vs1 PVP to new 2vs2 PVP. But the big problem still exist and I will happy to see unpredictable outcome in the future. The matched problem will be hidden in the 2vs2 PVP because it increased the complexity and combat loses can be contributed to the partner. I hope this new event will not reduce rapidly players’ enthusiasm.

Her faction is The Watch

I was referring to keel. She’s with the shoremen, so it makes sense to have an ocean themed skin

Sorry
BTW, are you interested in making fanfiction based on Hero Hunters, or other stories like this, cuz I am trying towrite.

Good matches Vintermyst. So far I’m liking that 2vs2

2 Likes