July 2020 Events Calendar

I believe they mean just getting a one star version of that hero and then just promoting them to the higher levels. Correct me if this interpretation of the post in question is incorrect.

2 Likes

I’ve always thought about the idea of having a very basic 1* that has limited access to frags, then over time, that hero can be leveled up, turning it into a more potent force.

2 Likes

Elemental Frags break that system.

Almost 24h past from Bounties end. Still no word about July’s bonus factions, new Heros, nothing.

Question for other players: Is this normal? I was under the impression that after after the 2nd Bounties we get the update and days before this we get a glimpse of future bonus factions and new hero. But nothing this month.

Well I might be wrong but maybe some more senior players can correct me.

Thanks.

1 Like

JUST LOOK AT THE DEADLINE OF THE TORQUE CRATE, TO UNDERSTAND WHEN THE UPDATE WILL BE. INDISCRETION IS PROBABLY EXITING TONIGHT. MAXIMUM TOMORROW. HAVE PATIENCE.
LET’S SEE IF SOMEONE FLAGS ME EVEN THIS POST. FLAGGAME STA FAVA :kissing_heart:

Things have shifted around this month, as you can see on the calendar, meaning our regular forum post schedule has shifted as well. You’ll see some news soon! Big things are coming this update.

9 Likes

WHY MUST THOU TEASE THE BROKENHEARTED MAN :joy:

1 Like

7 Likes

Thank you for the kind clarification! Best regards

@Skathi does that mean that war will be delayed until a week after the update is released?

Atleast new category in PVP. Munnin say this few days ago.

Just curious, when will the community clash be?

Can like someone give us any clue to when the update is coming

1 Like

Well it wasn’t on Monday. And it wasn’t yesterday. So I suppose after yesterday. Most likely not today. But some day after patch notes gets released. Whether that’s today or not is still to be seen.

1 Like

THIS IS NICE INFO. I CAN’T UNDERSTAND IS ONLY THE POSSIBLE SLIDE OF THE EVENTS (I THINK ABOUT THE WAR). :thinking:I HOPE ONLY IS SOMETHING REALLY BIG AS THEY TELL US. THIS WAITING IS CREATING A DISCREET HYPE :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I’m setting my expectation on Friday or sometime early next week. There’s no sure way to know when the stuff is coming, so the later the better imo

1 Like

I just want to know the factions so I can focus on 10* some ppl for bounty.

There should be a week between the Hero Spotlight and the Update itself.

Gotta also look, devs have mentioned stuff about Legendary tier being unlocked as well this patch, they gotta make sure stuff is working to the best of their knowledge before they release that. I’m just hoping that there are crates for the new hero availiable right away or it’s going to be another very crowded bounty next week

I think after this pvp event ended. The new faction/hero will be revealed… I cannot wait for Legendary League to open! Thanks in advance Devs Team :call_me_hand:t2: