July 2020 Events Calendar

Torque crate will end today and coap raid will end tomorrow and less than 9 days left to next bounty, still no news about new functions, i know new update is not ready but you can just tell us what functions you working on

Dude everything points to Monday. Alliance blitz would usually start today or tomorrow it doesn’t start till Monday. The pvp event was moved forward next week. This isn’t even a full week later than normal. A lot of people anxious about update but we aren’t even waiting a full week. Check back after this pvp event ends if nothing posted, check back tomorrow for update notes. The 2nd faction usually isn’t posted till update happens so likely be Monday before that happens unless it’s uaf then 2nd faction is uafa. I’ve decided to go with the watch. Been awhile siNce why not I place my bet on the watch.

But usually we at least get an update post a few days before, and so far we have not heard anything from the developers.

You’ll still get an update post a few days before. Patience!

3 Likes

I personally believe it’s going to be a UAF military shipman who has some command over naval forces.

1 Like

ANYTHING, JUST BE BIO :wink:

we’d just like some update information

Just wait… it will come

It comes…

UAF mech is the next hero…

I hope the bounty will include UAF Airborne also… (pleeeeaaasssseee)

:laughing:

4 Likes