Hero Spotlight: Voltage

Huh? He just has supported…

1 Like

I like the idea, but I think this may hurt pvp even more, here’s to hoping it will all work out, maybe it could be up to a 90-80% charge max, that way fiber can still get in her cover buff

Like which idea? It’d help if you’d quote it. These kind of topics get big and i get lost sometimes. Lol

1 Like

The idea of stunning enemies at the beginning, although I could lead to instant wins if abused, making her permenantly nessecary, I really hope she doesn’t end up being too powerful, but still a good hero, really hope that ruby caps lower than 100% so matches aren’t 5 seconds long,

Assuming I am lucky enough to get Voltage once the update is out, I still won’t have enough MK5 or 6 to ruby her :sweat_smile:. So can we have those events (such as egg hunting or min) back for easier access pls? Thx

1 Like

Well I don’t really have to worry about the ruby yet, by the time I’m there, any unbalance in the new hero might already be fixed!

Me: I don’t really have to worry about her!
Sandbagger uses her and kreiger and kiyoshi,
Me: well I’ll be fine I think…
Sandbagger: uses her at ruby with 5 stars and doesn’t upgrade abilities, pairs with min maxed gold hero healers, also uses kreiger and min kiyoshi,
Me: Oh $&#%,

I can think of a few possible counter to a fully charged voltage.

One possibility would probably be panzer. I dont see many players using panzer ever since she got nerfed but panzer might be able to quickly destroy voltage cover and interrupting her. And with luck might even get to kill voltage before she triggers her skill.

Other possibility would be running the kurtz+kreiger+kyoshi+halo plus level 1 green hero. If the level 1 green hero dies immediately… it becomes a race on who gets to electrocute the other team to death first.

Matador+kreiger+kyoshi +halo+marianas might work as well. Matador quickly shoot voltage cover to interrupt her and continue destroying all other covers and hope you generate enough lightning to electrocute your opponent to death before your team dies.

Im sure there are other possibilities which you may need to experiment and try. It all depends on how fast voltage can trigger her skill. She may start fully charged but she might take a few seconds to trigger it.

Anyway, do keep in mind that pvp is not the only game mode you can play. As i mentioned earlier in this post… for those having difficulty with extreme campaigns… voltage might be the key to help you beat those levels. I would suggest to try it quickly if you can. I remember when fibre was released, those who took advantage of the pre-nerf fibre managed to breeze through district 5 without any difficulty.

1 Like

One thing i thought of was Mandrake

Question for epic. Don’t you develop new heroes yourself, but do you still use old templates from HHG, because you can’t deny that Voltage is a Forged Fantasy template or copy of RUNE. I will be honest - my confidence is fading more and more.
Sure, DECA doesn’t have to answer such, or other of my questions, however, I see it this way - not answering comes very close to silent consent.

1 Like

I understand your point. But place yourself in their shoes.
If there is already some kind of template for them. One that has already been in progress. I really don’t see a reason why not to finish and publish it. It is more favorable for us as a community too. Because less work on making a new hero means more work on bugs and etc. Think of the bigger picture, try see things from other’s their perspective, just advice. It’ll help clear things for you too

1 Like

Yea it makes since, because if they had to take the time to come up with a fresh new hero we wouldn’t have an update for atleast 6 months to “work out those bugs”

where is voltage token and crate?

Takes a while for them to come out, give it a few days, this is normal,

We are following the plan, yes. We want to stabilize our processes and tools first, then continuewith developing the game further.

We shared a calendar with all events that start before this month ends yesterday. Can be found here: Upcoming Events

The events for june will be shared soon.

Thanks bulls.eye - this is an important message for me and I’m sure for other players as well. I understand that it reduces effort and minimizes risk when existing concepts from the drawer that you have taken over are still worked out and implemented. If everything had been fine before under HHG, then it wouldn’t be a big deal. But the fact is that HHG was after a long and successful time in a dead end and more and more players who were there from the beginning have quit because it was simply no longer fun. That. Implies, if you just keep it up, that this development will not stop - I myself am hardly enjoying it at the moment either. However, if you continue to pursue the plan to really change something, then the gameplay of this game is worth waiting and just so long to try other games. I still haven’t found a comparable game as far as that goes!!! Then I wish you much success and good ideas.

Thank you very much! I think that this community is great and see that even player who are not so active in-game are here and trying to support us. This tells me that we have much potential and we intend to realize it.

Especially considering the way HHG operated. Their heroes were planned months to even years in advance i’ve heard. Seems only logical they have a queue

1 Like

You don’t know that for sure, they could just say that just so people stop complaining about the “new” hero. It’s all just smoke and mirrors. My point is if they come up with something or even planned out it get dragged out by more than a month

We’d never lie to the community. But I understand that actions would convince you of that more than words. Everything will become clear soon.

2 Likes