Hero Spotlight: Serial

Please re-read what Skathi said. You’re cherrypicking the parts that you want to be upset about and ignoring the rest.

3 Likes

I’m gonna stop you right here.
Muninn you’re cool.
Sin2sin you’re grounded for 2 weeks.

6 Likes

Lol. Cherry picking? “Kurtz will eventually be going to the hero crate.” “Right now, the only plan for kurtz will be putting him in the hero crate.” Theres the part where maybe possibly in the future that could change but that’s not real encouraging. Will this same thing happen with Serial when were close to unlocking him? Can we get an idea of how long serial will be featured in the wars for? I’m not trying to give you guys a hard time but after all those wars it’s a bit disheartening.

If I could answer that, I would. Like we said, things may change in the future. If you’re looking for guarantees and promises, I can’t make those. As I said, we’ll pass along the general feedback we’re seeing that people are worried they’ll never get Kurtz. Thank you for your concern, but we can’t promise that everything you want to see in the game will always happen, and we’re not able to talk about anything beyond the 3.0 update right now. Serial isn’t even available yet. Why would we announce his last day in the rewards? You’re putting so many carts before the horse that it doesn’t even have room to whinny.

I won’t be replying to any further queries about this.

8 Likes

Will he be available in the 7* crate after the update?

No. Not for a while unfortunately, hold onto those 7* tokens until he is