Hero Spotlight: Serial

He’s a 7 star. I see him replacing Kurtz

This guy looks beast. Another reason to step up our efforts in AW.

Hi munn, just curious, since he’ll be available in the hero crate, would Kurtz frags be available in alliance and heronium stores?

1 Like

Lol I am quite lucky I unlocked kurtz just now in season 10

I didn’t mean green like Bio. I meant the army green drab is the color of the UAF uniforms on Commando, Operator, Sentry, Vanguard and Lancer (UAF skin), and the new Carabina skin. Red being the KLG color like Carabina’s “spy” skin.

I like Serial’s puffy North Face style vest with fur color. Yellow like WuTang kills bees would be good skin, or a blue/purple skin to match his fellow Patriot, Flatline?

I do hope he does “Rediscovers the man he once was”. Sound serious.

I think that’s what Muninn was referring to, that being that the UAF are not the only ones who can wear olive drab clothing/armor.

3 Likes

I hope kurtz will be available in heronium store

1 Like

Me too!!! I’m too close!

1 Like

I like that he is Bio without having anything to do with Damage Over Time or poison. About time for some variety. Bio has been quite limited to poison types so far. Energy and Mech have had a lot more variety on that front.

A quick question Muninn…will Kurtz be available in the Heronium store…?

3 Likes

This guy seems awesone but I guess I wont ever be seeing Kurtz…

1 Like

I’m good with it. I unlocked kurtz months ago in war. Helps having a bad as* alliance to get him. (Rip heo1 gameplay elite)

1 Like

I unlocked kurtz from custom crate. But change is all ways good to mix things up. Kyle loves his new alliance too :slight_smile:

1 Like

And I got …KURTZ… also in the tenth season of the war after so many pressures and collisions between alliances :cold_sweat:

Right now, the only plan for Kurtz will be putting him in the Hero Crate. Could possibly change in the future, but I can’t guarantee it. Will pass all the feedback along of course!

1 Like

Serial had the face of “friendly fire? More like battlefield casualty

So everyone is super close to getting kurtz and they’re going to intentionally take him out of the war rewards and put him in a crate you have to spend gold on and maybe randomly get the last few frags you need? That sucks.

It’s likely because Kurtz is no longer the rare ferocity that he was upon released. I see him every now and then in my matchups.

With the hero crate tokens that are given for war rewards, it’s still possible to get him, it’s just not going to be a cakewalk.

Serial looks to be a great replacement

1 Like

That’s not what we said at all. Why do people think that we’re out to get them? We don’t make decisions with the intention of upsetting anyone.

3 Likes

Sorry muninn but that’s what it sounded like. Everyone is asking and were just being told hes going in the hero crate and replaced by the new guy in the war rewards. If there are plans to put him elsewhere then that would at least give us some hope. I mean as long as it’s not as rare Brogan where I’ve been playing forever and only have 25 frags