Hero Spotlight: Carabina

oooh, you make me wanna get Silver Banshee so bad! I really cant wait for her frag event to start.

1 Like

Noticed the title for her Plat- “UAF Surveyor - Passive Skill” . Wonder if this applies to all heroes or UAF heroes? For example Wessons plat only works on UAF heroes

1 Like
  1. It’s just called “UAF Surveyor”
  2. It applies to all allies, not only to UAF heroes

I thought so, she sounds like a great hero if she stays alive long enough. I faced bots with her already and her HP is super squishy, if that the case she will be the first in my kill order

Using this hero for a bit, not really impressed. Her 2 pea shooters do no damage, maybe remove the silencers and they will bump the damage a bit :wink:

I can’t really tell if her bronze skill is really working because the damage does not seem to increase and really won’t find out if each charge works because she gets killed too quick to pull off the other 2 charges.

I guess her real use will be for bounty, her silver will come in handy

It said that her accuracy was gonna be bad, so you’d have to do controlled bursts like with Panzer. Have you tried that?

Her Bronze does charge quickly while controlled, she is the first to get targeted though. I’m still working on finding a good team to keep her alive enough to test but she gets wrecked :smile:

More gold wasted on a hero with worthless abilities. I’m not impressed with her at all. Shank & Carabina are 1 in the same. Completely useless. They’re just spot fillers in a team. Both need buffs BADLY!!

it’s not the hero who’s bad, it’s you who don’t know how to use it.

Carbina (like any other new hero) is new, give her time, upgrade her, increase her stars.
Less complaints please.

Apparently, you must be another one that doesn’t know what they’re talking about. She’s a 9 star 4 bar plat that’s not doing any damage. I think I know of what I speak. I only speak the truth. A buff was promised to Shank as well. Nothing has happened on that front yet either. This is a discussion group where opinions are warranted. If you can’t handle it. I suggest you find another forum.

1 Like
  1. Faccio quello che voglio e tu non sei nessuno per dirmi cosa devo fare.
  2. You’re complaining about a recently released hero.
  3. Shank has already had a little buff, but he is a support his role is to support the team, he is neither dps nor tank.
  4. I’m not interested in your “pro” problems.
  5. I don’t hear/accept complaints from anyone with a VIP level above 0
2 Likes

Paired her with Ronin. Attacking anything that she has markerlighted gets dropped very easily, & that just her at 6 stars. Can’t wait to get her to 8 stars to ser her full potential.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip, Caine! :smiling_imp:

she rocks in the bounty. Six hunts, six mvps. Outside of that, she needs babysitting due to her squishiness

1 Like

Hhh created a hero where 95% won’t be able to use her until 2nd bounty unless money spent!.
Too many required bounty.
Community asked for bio and guess what!?
Frag limit is nonsense because even doing lvl 90 where you get frags 4-5, everytime I get 7 out of 8. :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

If you did your trades right you should have unlocked her on Sunday, that means there are 2 days of bounty left for you to use her :man_shrugging:

I want to use the new hero when bounty drops. No point having it towards the end. After bounty no uses the hero anyway.

You aren’t missing much, there are plenty of better damage dealing energy bonuses in UAF. Plus she wasn’t working properly during bounty, apparently that’s fixed now however

Carabina looks like a confused hero. I ve faced her in pvps and initially I used to kill her off immediately as I do to any new hero. But later curiously I allowed her to stay alive till the end but to no avail… She is squishy… Even more squishy than Siren… She requires help. Stop comparing her to Shank… He is down in drains. Carabina is atleast hopeful with proper pairing. Maybe pair her up with mandrake and a good healer and she can work wonders. But right now, wonder is also a huge word for her. Her marking should decrease health or stun the enemy…Since shank, I ve stopped taking the new heroes past silver…
Secondly the game admins used to give a booster crate close to second bounty
This crate was provided very early in the game in the past as well. It costed, I think 139 gold. This crate was not provided this time… Hence I at level 83, got carabina during start of second bounty… Now please tell me why should I increase her levels even past one. This is the first new hero, I m not taking past green as she will be useless past this month as we ve a new hero comng with KLG irregulars. Carabina will be long forgotten.

Carabina… The plat skills only works when an enemy dies. It’s near impossible to manage your dps heroes aiming at important targets while trying to mark as many other enemies with her before they die. All while trying to keep her alive. She also does no damage. She’s pretty worthless on every level. On a pve quest the most marks on ai I could get where 6 stacked. I really want to like her. Especially with her very high PI on my roster. But she needs a major rework to be viable.