Hero Spotlight: Carabina

I’m also confused plz anyone tell this whether UAF or UAF AIRBORNE or both will be included in next month’s boosted factions?

i think also since she’s a walking skeleton, it wont make sense for her to be a biochem. Just joking. :blush:

1 Like

This’ll make 4 in AUFA, so I guess we’ll get something similar to the Rangers months where Black Ops we’re also bonuses in PVP etc. I’d say regular ol UAF will be bonused alongside their Airborne buds

So an energy version of Astrix? Literally the exact Astrix skin slightly widened wearing a black ops mask.

This looks super good, question however. Who made the design? Is there any influence from community her suggestions or such. It would be really nice for the person who makes and comes up with these designs/ ideas to be credited :slight_smile:

Just a suggestion as it might be cool to know who actually makes them and where certain influences come from

2 Likes

i agree. It would be nice to know if the devs are really into suicide squad or not. :blush:

1 Like

All of our designs come from our character artists. We do not use fan-submitted content or suggestions for a multitude of reasons when it comes to Hero design. Coincidences do happen, but if you come up with a Hero concept and see something similar come to the game, I can assure you, that Hero was in development for months, if not years.

2 Likes

Nikon gave me the run down, a shame y’all can’t use the designs. I look forwards to a day where some ideas and designs could be implemented even though I know it may never come

Hmm, okay cool but she looks like a US Marines Corps lol…

More like US Marine Corpse.

3 Likes

haha nice pun dev…

Does that mean it is somehow useless and pointless for players to make heroes suggestions?

1 Like

It’s always been “pointless” but it’s kinda fun, ain’t it.

2 Likes

Well I wouldn’t say useless, because I’m sure some inspiration can be drawn; but whether it’s pointless or not depends on the creator’s goal for that concept/design.

The skills look awfully weak. I’m sure they will crank it up when she is released. UAF airborne is weak and to have a whole month dedicated to just them, ya I’ll be taking the month off.

1 Like

The next month Factions are (UAF & UAF Airborne ) not only UAF airborne
Btw, Uaf airborne heroes are not weak…you just need to upgrade them to become good

6 Likes

She THICC AF, bit hope she has an auto shooting mode!

1 Like

She is pretty weak. I meet her 9* 5 plath bars version in Guantlet and she is die from TWO regular Bolt’s headshot.

For character with mechanics based on long play this is fail. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bolt is really good for wiping out squishy energy heroes, but that’s not a fair comparison D:

5 Likes

I am really happy and I enjoy CARABINA so much. She’s a top bracket hero. Right on point HH. Well done. :clap: