Hero Concept: Korzen the Frozen Soldier

Icon_ElementEnergy Korzen

Faction_ColorIcon Patriots

Korzen, the “Frozen Soldier” , is joining the community gallery! Korzen uses ice to freeze his enemies in place and leave them helpless.

Primary Weapon: Arctic Blaster

Skills Header

Glacial Blade
Bronze Skill - Active Ability
01_Bronze

Korzen slices the targeted enemy, dealing Damage per second and inflicting them with Frozen for 5 seconds. Enemies inflicted with Frozen are Rooted and their reload rate is reduced by 50%.

Frigid Blast
Silver Skill - Active Ability
02_Silver

Korzen blasts the targeted enemy, dealing Energy Damage and inflicting them with Frozen for 9 seconds. If the enemy was already inflicted with Frozen, then Frigid Blast deals an additional Energy Damage. Enemies inflicted with Frozen are Rooted and their reload rate is reduced by 50%.

Frozen Shards
Gold Skill - Passive Ability
03_Gold

Korzen adds frozen shards to his weapon, causing them to have a 5% chance to deal additional Damage and inflict the enemy with Frozen for 3 seconds.

Polar Blast
Platinum Skill - Passive Ability
04_Plat

Whenever more then 2 enemies are affected by Frozen, each second affected, they have a 40% chance to emit a polar blast. The polar blast has a 35% chance to deal Damage and inflict each enemy on the battlefield with Frozen for 3 seconds (Time goes up 1 per 10 levels).

Doing Damage
Ruby Skill - Passive Ability
05_Ruby

This Hero receives an Energy Damage bonus as well as a 30% skill charge boost to their Bronze skill.

What are your thoughts on Korzen? Let me know in the comments!

Do you like Korzen?
  • Yes, I love him!
  • Meh, he’s ok.
  • Nah, I hate him!

0 voters

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.