Gauntlet Updates Incoming!

Constructive feedback is appreciated. Everybody go and read the FAQ, please. I will not tolerate personal attacks or bickering. Try to keep it on-topic.

I would also like to remind everyone to not abuse the Flag system. If something is genuinely out of place in the forum, feel free. But please note that spamming the Flag system is spam, and may result in penalties.

It’s a tool. Use it wisely.

3 Likes

It’s remarkable that at this time anyone would have any negative thoughs about the upcoming gauntlet changes. Quick wins are an option, which is something we’ve been asking for to reduce the time burden. Don’t want to quick win, then just play like always. Higher powered teams will earn better rewards? Don’t think that’s fair? Keep playing the game, developing your heroes you’ll see yourself march up the brackets too. An additional risk/reward portion of the game a money grab? We all earn gold every day. Use it where you think it’s most impactful for your team. If money most important, use it there; if not use it elsewhere. Once again devs, you can’t win with everyone, but I’m pleased here. Still very concerned about the non communication about the store changes, but that’s another issue.

6 Likes

All I can say is Woooooot

Glad to see some good news on aw and gauntlet, you made me happy towards the game, I won’t start a new anger rant the rest of the week.

Keep up the good work!

promise

3 Likes

Can you post June events schedule Soon please?..I’d like to know which is the next bounsed Faction
Thanks for the Nice Changes on Gauntlet

It’s coming! We aim to have it by the last Friday of the month.

3 Likes

All sounds great. I think the only question I have would be… With any of these changes are we getting less bucks per day, or having to use more game currency(stamina, quick wins, gems, bucks, gold etc.) to get the same results?

As long as the payout isn’t any less or isn’t going to cost us anything more… I can’t see how this could be a bad change. I’m sure you can understand the skepticism after the currency changes last time around.

1 Like

Thanks for the fast reply, love this game

Thank you! Every time I play gauntlet I’ve been wondering if quick win could be an option. This sounds like a good implementation.

Can’t wait.

1 Like

I’m holding judgment on gaulent change until its launched and tried it a few times. If the gaulent tokens unlock both new sections and last for more then a day would be best. 150 gold for both unlocked for 7 days seems fair, even 250 would be fair depending on rewards. Atm my 5th sector gives me 68-70k bucks per win and 500 gems, so 90k per win on 6th and 100k+ on 6th. with 1300-1500 gems total for base players. double for VIP 10+ I’m 1 mill power and lvl 88

In mission normal and hard mode, using quick win ticket loses the opportunity to gain hero XP. Or I can say that we got extra stuff actually playing those missions without using ticket.
But now, with the new gauntlet update, do we get any extra stuffs actually playing them?

Quick win you gain team xp just not hero xp

Thx Lilly, I just notice that let me edit my message.

You welcome guess quick win you not using heroes just tickets so they don’t add xp to them thou would be nice :wink:

Sorry for the :zipper_mouth_face: , I’m glad with the new upcoming gauntlet update.

i got like 40k quick win tickets and i’ll be glad to be able to use em for gauntlet

Very excited for the update. I’m level 10 VIP and it’s tedious to do the missions to get the resources. When is the update -more or less- rolling out for Android? EDIT: okay, I’ve answered myself reading through the last bunch of posts here :stuck_out_tongue: the last Friday of the month is tomorrow… Let’s hope it comes out then :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We said that’s generally when we get the Events Calendar up. That’s not when the update itself is due.

1 Like

@Muninn Thanks for clearing it up for me. Anyway, I hope the update rolls out soon. It’s getting tedious to do the Gauntlet twice daily as it is now so as not to lose the 2 daily resets.