Discord leaks for new upcoming hero

At final!

Seems to be a soldier type. Quite modern armor. Combat suit for sure. Possibly a damage dealer, only has a gun so far so it may be oriented around boosting it

3 Likes

2 Likes

Another Astral hero? Wonder which faction…

1 Like

I only saw the foot one, however; here’s the main thing, is this color of gold changed for the leak? Could it actually be a void hero? We may never know…

1 Like

I wonder if they will stick with doing 5 stars or go back to three stars.

3 Likes

Так когда все таки Обнова?

1 Like

Would love to see a new 4 star added, maybe even a actual 5 star mech that ACTUALLY DOES RRAL DMG, like hideo doesn’t have the “doing damage” ability YET THATS WHAT HE DOES, also kurtz and brogan are great (only one of them is lol, spoiler it isn’t kurtz) we need a mech version of serial, because that what it stands for!

Mechs are supposed to mean “damage” #HixHideo

( Also just for you mellow lol #FixPris )

1 Like

They just need to revert the original 4cep. Faster fire rate. And revert his thermal laser that stuns the enemy kust like how he was at first.

3 Likes

Mercenary? Watch? Looks like a Wasp suit

1 Like

So is this in any way related to this topic? Like, why do you put that under here? The developers have nothing to see where what is unknown. And i can’t do anything with it either. This topic is meant to open a discussion about the upcoming hero.
Thanks

pssst. Lappo seems to have caught hold of another piece of the puzzle. Should be in #general in Discord.

1 Like

Who?
Me!?
Noooooooo!

i have no clue of what are you talking

1 Like

True but he was a rearline in ways, he wasn’t the damage kinda guy,

… more like yellowjacket…

2 Likes

Was just replying to basherbendawg. Chill

4 Likes

Personally without the faction, teases like this just piss me off.
Yeah it looks cool, we’ll see it someday… but I can’t do a damn thing to prepare based on it.

DECA, this cat is going from bored to angry again.

2 Likes

Rangers has been confirmed.
Be happy they give a tease at least. HHG never made it much more special. I like it because it hides easter eggs as well. I get you’re pessimistic but please just see bright things in difficult times?

1 Like

(Yellow jacket; “Antman”)

Yeah
You are right bro

HH never needed to make it ‘special’ cause they kept a cadence.

1 Like