Discord leaks for new upcoming hero

At final!

Seems to be a soldier type. Quite modern armor. Combat suit for sure. Possibly a damage dealer, only has a gun so far so it may be oriented around boosting it

3 Likes

2 Likes

Another Astral hero? Wonder which factionā€¦

1 Like

I only saw the foot one, however; hereā€™s the main thing, is this color of gold changed for the leak? Could it actually be a void hero? We may never knowā€¦

1 Like

I wonder if they will stick with doing 5 stars or go back to three stars.

3 Likes

Š¢Š°Šŗ ŠŗŠ¾Š³Š“Š° Š²ŃŠµ тŠ°ŠŗŠø ŠžŠ±Š½Š¾Š²Š°?

1 Like

Would love to see a new 4 star added, maybe even a actual 5 star mech that ACTUALLY DOES RRAL DMG, like hideo doesnā€™t have the ā€œdoing damageā€ ability YET THATS WHAT HE DOES, also kurtz and brogan are great (only one of them is lol, spoiler it isnā€™t kurtz) we need a mech version of serial, because that what it stands for!

Mechs are supposed to mean ā€œdamageā€ #HixHideo

( Also just for you mellow lol #FixPris )

1 Like

They just need to revert the original 4cep. Faster fire rate. And revert his thermal laser that stuns the enemy kust like how he was at first.

3 Likes

Mercenary? Watch? Looks like a Wasp suit

1 Like

So is this in any way related to this topic? Like, why do you put that under here? The developers have nothing to see where what is unknown. And i canā€™t do anything with it either. This topic is meant to open a discussion about the upcoming hero.
Thanks

pssst. Lappo seems to have caught hold of another piece of the puzzle. Should be in #general in Discord.

1 Like

Who?
Me!?
Noooooooo!

i have no clue of what are you talking

1 Like

True but he was a rearline in ways, he wasnā€™t the damage kinda guy,

ā€¦ more like yellowjacketā€¦

2 Likes

Was just replying to basherbendawg. Chill

4 Likes

Personally without the faction, teases like this just piss me off.
Yeah it looks cool, weā€™ll see it somedayā€¦ but I canā€™t do a damn thing to prepare based on it.

DECA, this cat is going from bored to angry again.

2 Likes

Rangers has been confirmed.
Be happy they give a tease at least. HHG never made it much more special. I like it because it hides easter eggs as well. I get youā€™re pessimistic but please just see bright things in difficult times?

1 Like

(Yellow jacket; ā€œAntmanā€)

Yeah
You are right bro

HH never needed to make it ā€˜specialā€™ cause they kept a cadence.

1 Like