New hero: Disarray

:sparkles: Skins:

Common: Energized
Rare: Pathfinder

:new: Mythic skin for Enigma: Abyss

:sparkles: Featured Factions: Magistrates
Faction_Magistrate

Team XP Rework

From now on, Team XP gained from missions in Campaign modes (Normal, Hard, and Extreme) has been increased significantly. Not only that, but it now follows a certain progression, starting from specific missions and capping at specific missions and Districts in the different modes. Meaning that with each next mission you do, the Team XP gained will be increasing with progress until it reaches a certain maximum point for the mode (with the exception of Extreme mode where it progresses until the end of the current last district).

The same goes for the Hero XP for the heroes you use to play through the missions, with the difference that it doesn’t have a cap.

Team XP gained as a reward from doing daily quests has also been increased.

:trophy: Alliance War Reward Changes :trophy:

Fiber has been taken out of the Alliance War rewards and has been replaced with Illuminar. Illuminar won’t be in any other crates from the next update and he currently can only be found in the Most Wanted crate. Additionally, you will now be able to find Fiber and Serial in the Hero Crate.

:gift: Loyalty Gifts :gift:

Starting this update, you will be receiving special gifts in your inboxes based on the time you’ve spent with the game.

Please note that some of the gifts you receive will only be available for claiming during the duration of this update, so make sure to claim yours soon!

Mythic Skin Heronium Cost Redistribution

From now on, Heronium isn’t required to upgrade a Mythic Skin to level 2 and to level 3. The cost has been redistributed for upgrades to levels 4, 5 and 6.

:new: Starter Login Calendar Changes :new:

We are continuing to look for ways to improve the login calendar for new players. Previously, the Hero Luciana was available on Day 7. Now, she has been moved to Day 5 and her Rare skin has been added to Day 7.

:sparkles: Events:

• Blitz events
  • Bounties
  • PvP Tournaments
  • New PVP Season
  • Co-op Raids
  • Alliance Wars
  • Ethereal Raid
  • Extreme Raid

:sparkles: New PVP event: Sharpshooters War!

A new PVP challenge is awaiting you, Hunters! This PVP event will be focused on Sharpshooters and doing headshots!

There will be specific bonuses, but also certain handicaps so you are faced with a real challenge!

Those who are able to conquer it and reach rank 1 and ranks 2-10 (in all brackets) will be rewarded with these special portraits!

image (4)image (3)

:sparkles: Hero changes:

Buffed Heroes: Sentry and Ghoul :point_right: Hero Buffs - 7.1 - Patch Notes - Official Hero Hunters Community

:sparkles: Misc and Fixes:

• Fixed a bug that made Enigma have the voiceline of Nyx when using his Silver ability;
  • Fixed a visual bug where Sentry’s “Stagger Rounds” ability damage wasn’t displayed.
8 Likes

Nice work. Nice updates. Appreciate it.

2 Likes

This is an amazing game changing. Well done Deca!

1 Like

Anyone who has claimed the Loylaty Gift before updating the game and hasn’t received the portrait(s) - please submit a ticket to our support team and they will send them to you manually! We’re sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for the understanding! :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Probably the best update ever…good work Deca :muscle:

1 Like

2 Likes

Good work. I love it deca made some things changed…:+1:

2 Likes

Finally a good update, with some changes what we needed for a long time

1 Like

Looking forward to the new gamemode! I’ll definitely be doing my best to grind some rewards from that, and hopefully that portrait!
I love the QoL changes! I like how DECA changes things that have stayed for years and are just outdated. I think that with a few months or years it is going to make a great change besides the new content. I think it is an important aspect, possibly more important than new content

1 Like