"Design a Portrait" Contest!

f6480e1da7c867dca8486d61d0141ad100c89e78

The anniversary and “The Mints” may be over, but the celebrations don’t stop here!
Because such an amazing community should always be celebrated!

A lot of you have amazed us continuously with your creativity! How would you feel if something you created gets immortalized in-game? And what if it’s used as a reward for a very special event?

Wonder no more, and enter the “Design a Portrait contest”!

Timeframe: Starting now until 12AM UTC on March 5th!

There are two mandatory rules:

1. Must be Hero Hunters related;
  2. No derogatory imagery, keep it civilized;

General tips:

• Both traditional and digital medium is allowed;
  • It can be only a sketch or a fully-fleshed artwork;
  • What is depicted should be recognizable;
  • Preferably it should be in a square format - example 256 x 256 pixels;

You can post your submissions as comments here or in the #community-gallery channel in our Discord Server, specifying it’s for the contest.

Now, for the best part - the rewards and a special surprise!

The winner will receive 600 gold and their design will be used as a base for an in-game portrait which will be added to the game in a future update!
The winner will also receive the portrait itself as soon as the version it’s in goes live!

And last, but definitely not least - the winning design, after the touch of our Art Team, will be used as a reward for clearing wave 50 in: Community Clash 2024! - News & Announcements - Official Hero Hunters Community !

Your eyes are not deceiving you - the winning design will be immortalized in a beloved Danger Sim dedicated to our awesome community!

Other than the main winner, we will also choose 2 runner-ups who will receive 300 gold each!

4 Likes

For reference, here are 3 of the potential borders that will be used for the portrait in the Danger Sim. :blush:
portrait_frame_EG2 (1)
portrait_frame_rare
portrait_frame_onslaught (2)

4 Likes

IMG_1028

I call it RIZZJIN

5 Likes

As much as I love it, are you sure you want this to be your submission? :grin:

i know am not gonna win, buh at this point i don care

2 Likes

For clarifications: we can send as many portrait design as we can, right? and all of them will be set as different entries, right?

2 Likes

I call it - “Full Moon

A bit of context for the piece. I have had this image/idea in my head for a while. The idea is that Elite Rifleman is turning into a werewolf, and the werewolf is Jackal.

The reason for that is that Elite Rifleman and Jackal are the same here abilities wise, (with Jackal being the FF copy that got brought over to HH. So the idea of them being one in the same like a Jekyll and Hyde scenario I think would be pretty fun. This would even make for a pretty cool mythic skin for them I’d think.

8 Likes

Up to 2-3 for the most eager will be alright :stuck_out_tongue:

Dang, guess I gotta make my entry lol. I’ll make something cool haha

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see it! :blush:

1 Like

This is a masterpiece. Winner by default. The meme and the art perfectly combined

1 Like

Sending my First Design… dont get freaked out by Min’s face though. enjoy…

(without frame)

note: Min’s smile is supposed to be an evil smile… hahahah… i just borrowed that smile from Razorback… thanks for the sponsor Razorback… :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Sending my Second Design. . . where 5 of the known people in the HH community just found the path going to Min’s Simulator.

(without Frame)

8 Likes

Sending my Third and Last Design. . . Min grinned and smiled seeing the community clash each others inside her Simulator.

(without frame)

4 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

BEHELD

I would have made 3 more separate designs, but do to time limitations and scheduling, this was the best concept sketch, and only concept sketch, I could make in my limited spare time.
(Additional notes regarding it are scribbled on the paper). Doubt this one’s a winner, but hey ya never know ¯|(ツ)

Edit: I would prefer this portrait border, as all previous danger sim portraits had this border (afaik) and I would like to keep it consistent.
portrait_frame_rare

1 Like

Thank you all for the lovely designs! They have already been shared and the voting has commenced!
Winner and runner-ups will be announced sometime next week!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.