Winter Community Contest 2022

Hello Hunters!

This month always feels somehow special. There is a feeling in the air that I can’t really describe. Maybe it’s because of the winter holidays, or maybe because it’s the end of another year…
One thing is for certain - I’m really grateful that I had the chance to meet you all and to be with this amazing community and I hope we’ll all be here for many more years to come!

And since this part of the year is usually about giving and receiving, I wanted to give you guys some nice things! I am not omnipotent, unfortunately, so I can only do so for a set amount of people, but everyone has the chance to be part of this select few.

At this point, most of you are probably thinking “What is she talking about?!”, which is totally understandable, so let’s get down to the specifics:

:sparkles: Winter Holiday Community Contest! :sparkles:

- What do I have to do to enter?

It’s simple! You just need to show off your holiday decoration! You can do so by filling in this form with a few details like your in-game name, Discord username (in case I need to contact you), etc., and attach a photo of your decoration. After the end date, the Hero Hunters team will pick their top 3 most favorite decoration photos and give some really nice rewards to the people who submitted them.

(Please note that you’ll need to be logged in to send a response in the form. This is to avoid multiple entries from the same source. Additionally, you might see your e-mail address at the top, but don’t let this worry you - this information is shown only to you and won’t be shared with the form owner or other respondents.)

- So, what are the rewards?

Ah, I see you can’t wait to get to the sweet part, not surprising! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Let’s take a look at the rewards then:

:1st_place_medal: 1st place will receive 300 frags of a Hero of choice, 900 Gold, and 3 Vault tokens!
:2nd_place_medal: 2nd place will receive 200 frags of a Hero of choice, 600 Gold, and 2 Vault tokens!
:3rd_place_medal: 3rd place will receive 100 frags of a Hero of choice, 300 Gold, and 1 Vault token!

And you know what? Astral and Void Heroes are included!
(Of course, only Heroes that have already been released :D)

- What are the start and end dates? When will the winners be announced and rewards sent?

You can already start submitting your photos if you wish! You can do so until December 27th UTC. After that, the team will need some time to look through all the submissions, so the winners will be announced and rewards sent in the first week of January.

- Is there something I can do for bonus points?

There sure is! If Hero Hunters is incorporated in any way in your decoration, that would definitely be a bonus!

- What if I don’t celebrate anything this time of year and don’t have any decorations?

I am fully aware that we all come from different cultures, have different holidays, etc.! I’d like you to know that even if you don’t celebrate any holidays at this time, I am thinking of you as well! You can submit a photo of your happy place, no matter what it is!

P.S. I encourage all participants to share their decoration photos in the newly created channel on Discord as well, so everyone can enjoy the spirit. If you haven’t joined our Discord server already, feel welcome to do so, and look forward to chatting with lots of wonderful people about Hero Hunters! Hero Hunters Community

*We advise you not to share pictures of yourselves for the contest or in Discord.

5 Likes

Disclaimer in order to avoid any confusion: being one of the winners does not grant the “Community Star” role in the Discord server, only the rewards mentioned are included. :pray:

2 Likes

We were featured in the local newspaper as most decorated house in the state :slight_smile:

3 Likes

flex ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

2 Likes

He’s a cheater, this is rigged

2 Likes

However I might be able to beat him considering we won the most decorated house of the year a few times,

Edit; might take a while to get a picture since it rained and everything’s covered up,
Edit 2; yah it’s gonna be raining for a while so I won’t be able to get a picture of it normally, just submitted a nice list cozy fireplace pic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here is my festive holiday plant, there are many like it but this one is mine. This summarizes the extent of my festive decoration.

4 Likes

Hey, Vinter! I’ve heard a lot about you :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
This looks festive enough for me :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Looks like mellow has competition

2 Likes

I hope a tree decorated full of lemons will suffice :grin:

1 Like

The illusive Ohio Christmas tree!

1 Like

Main overpowered skill is seeing happy place everywhere in the city during winter :crazy_face:

Greetings from Syberia and Merry Christmas to all :partying_face:

3 Likes

Me and my brother decorate are whole house and yard and the whole community comes to see it we been featured on the news and everything

6 Likes

Heh, @Robert_Pronk , looks like you have a worthy opponent…

3 Likes

Thank you for the awesome submissions, everyone! The team will be going through all of them in the following days. Stay tuned for next week for the winners announcement! :blush:

2 Likes

I celebaraye Holi and Diwali (INDIA). You should also search about it …:fire::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::fire::fire::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.