1 Like

Name: Rocketsawce
Team Name: Riot Police
Team Composition : Alcatraz, Alcatraz, Panzer, Panzer, Panzer
Team Description: Only peaceful protests will be tolerated by this crew

3 Likes

Nome: Mistakencreature68
Nome da Equipe: Forte do Kurtz
Composição da Equipe: Kurtz shu nian, Kurtz shu nian, Castellan, Castellan e Castellan
Descrição da Equipe: Um forte…um desafio…ataque em massa para transpor…boa sorte

1 Like

Name: OTERSEY
Team Name: Go Go Gunrise Rangers!
Team Composition: Baron, Sapphyr, Marianas, Kunoichi, Chesterfield
Team Description: They know the fate of the world is lying in their hands.
They know to only use their weapons for defense.

No one will ever take them down
The power lies on their siiiide.

Go Go Gunrise Rangers
Go Go Gunrise Rangers
Go Go Gunrise Rangers
You Mighty Faceless Color Gunrise Rangers

7 Likes

Team name: the craziest lightning
Team composition : halo, siren, keel, Artemis, Phalanx
Team Description : each of this hero will fight as a team to achieve goal. We gonna destroy all enemies with thunderstorm.

1 Like

Name: G O O S E 1134
Team Name: The Executioners
Team Composition: Serial, Heckler, Kurtz, Prophet, Cast
Team Description: From 1134 (hell) these monsters won’t hesitate in taking one or all of you out… Then they’ll kill you all over again!!!

1 Like

Name mradona
Team:Black venom
Hero team: siren mandrake castellan hemilock keel

1 Like

Name: NYEEZIE .
Team name: The ultimate feminist sting .
Team Composition: Keel (Oxide) , Astrix (Dust) , Siren (Jubilee) , Cinder (Quenched) & Kobold (Toxic) .
Team Description: Feminist sting: they flow like butterflies and sting like bees. Try to catch them! .

1 Like

Name: longboy
Team Name: Robo Gang
Team Composition: Heckler (Parole), Clyde, Chesterfield (Ottoman), Anvil, Galante
Team Description: I imagine these guys go out for Coffee-Flavoured Oil every weekend, with Galante providing, Heckler talking crap about everyone, Clyde making wisecracks, Anvil being moody, and Chesterfield being the only remotely normal one out of all of them. 4-Cep is sad because he doesn’t get included.
Here’s a little picture of them this weekend!

4 Likes

I wanted to mention this team with the name “the last judgment” description: the war against the machines … 4CEP being very upset against HH because he was banned from the tournament so he decides finished his project rather than expected and their send destroy all human life are on HH :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

Name: FIYUZ
Team Name: DON’T GET UP
Team composition: DOGFACE,
, HEIMLOCK, CAINE, MANDRAKE, CASTELLAN
Equipment description: a team made up of heavy heroes and with enough experience to knock you down in seconds … you can get up after your defeat …inbound1834296664510542802

1 Like

A little late to this party, but this is my go at it. :smirk:

Name: Vintermyst

Team Name: The Execution Squad

Team Composition: Brogan, Serial (Expedition), Serial (Expedition), Elite Rifleman, Elite Rifleman
(all members start the mission with both active skills fully charged).

Team Description:

*𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 *

“I see you have embraced…death. Your crimes, many in number, have resulted in your untimely demise. Perhaps it would do you well to plead for mercy. All the same, no need to fear dear one, this will all end quickly.”

A team designed to suppress and eliminate their subjects quickly and effectively. They are strange, they are devious, but most importantly, they are not to be messed with.

5 Likes

Two days isn’t late :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

StealthMatrix619
Leaps and Bounds
Team: Hideo, Jarek, Ronin, Shivs, Shank.

1 Like

Where u get that font me likeee… pls explain

@Braveheart596
https://lingojam.com/FancyTextGenerator

1 Like

𝖂𝖔𝖜… thats amazing lol

Name: FanTomHowls
Team name: Electric Party
Team composition: Marianas, Siren, Halo, Siren, Marianas.
Team Description: “Some people say that lightning doesn’t strike twice in the same place.” Hah, I don’t think so!

1 Like

Name:THE KILLERSS
Team Name:The lights in the sky
Team Composition: SIRENS
Team Description: The lights in the sky have finally arrived,
Sirens Singing in the falling light, Hear the sirens more and more in this Min’s Danger Simulator town,Hear the sirens covering distance in the tempest night,
The lights in the sky are waving goodbye

image|209x500

1 Like

Name:LazyCOMMAnd3r
Team Name:One Shot Then Killah
Team Composition :Prophet(Phantasm),Sentry(KLG),Artemis(PLUM),Briar(Rose) & Bolt(Base skin)

Team Description :We did many mistakes…but, if you repeat then, eat …THE SHOT LIKE TEQUILA… QUICK & LETHAL:)

2 Likes