Community Clash 3 is Coming! Enter Now!

Name: vGlitchy
Team Name: OG
Team Composition: Dogface, Mandrake, Butter, Keel and Nightinggale

Heroes that most people would have so thought why not make a unbeatable team with the OG heroes

1 Like

Name: SIL4NT KILL4R
Tean Name: Castle Fury
Team Composition: Castallen, castallan, castallan , castallan , castallan
Team Description: Castallen gets an ability shared with Halloway and now makes clones and an army of Castallens called CASTLE FURY!!!

3 Likes

Name: Check Point
Team Name: Fortress walls
Team Composition: Butter, Kobold, Vanguard, Min, Castellan
Team Description: You will never get past these shield walls!

1 Like

Name: R I C O
Team Name: Punch Team
Team Composition: Jarek, Shank, Klayton, Marlowe, Galante
Team Description: Stun team based on strong Punch

1 Like

Mmm, Excited to find out the champions of the CC third season!

6 Likes

Name: Hvicca
Team Name: The floor is LAVA
Team Composition: Jarek (golden), Bucket (sunrider), Marianas (kelp), Bucket (sunrider), Jarek (golden)
Team Description: Lets play a little game ‘the floor is lava!!’. Nowhere to climb on to, no problem we will lift you :blush:

1 Like

Name: Arc Druid
Team Name: Migraine Mayhem
Team Composition: All Platinum: Razorback (Game face), Min (Acid Burn), Mauler (Hooligan), Halo (Tinkerer), Oracle (Savannah)
Team Description: Your spinning head will be the end of you as these older heroes show you how they still get it done!

2 Likes

Name – sir suyog
Team name – killer wave
Team composition – kurtz(shu nian) siver, kurtz(shu nian) silver, kurtz(shu nian) gold, kurtz(shu nian) gold, kurtz(shu nian) platinum.
Team description – welcome hunters your judgment time is start now, prepare for your worst nightmare, im in front of you who dares to kill me.
“this is for the greater good” .

1 Like

Name: JLHAN83
Team Name: Grounded while lifted
Team Composition: Marianas, Bucket, Surge, Alcatraz, Halo
Team Description: On the ground or lifted, you’ll all get toasted

1 Like

Name : Ravana2020
Team name : The shield
Team composition : butter , kobold , phalanx , two of borgan , ( all heroes must as platinum )
Team description : all about shield you should brings more guns

1 Like

Name: Be My Queen

Team Name: BDSM Cowgirls

Team composition: Marlowe, Marlowe, Marlowe, Marlowe, Marlowe

Team Description: Be whipped

1 Like

@ObeWan you can post only one entry for the event

Name: Dragon0o0
Team Name: Most Wanted
Team Composition : Pariah (Switch-Skin), Lancer, Commando (Klg-Skin), Striker, Purifier.
Team Description: They are hard to find. Do you ready to beat the most wanted thieves in the Hero Hunter universe and bring the stolen tokens from the Headhunters headquarter back to the players?

4 Likes

Din Djarin
A Serial Situation
Serial, Mandrake, Phalynx, Keel and Nightingale.
Serial leads this Bravo team into battle, Mandrake provides the cover, Phalynx adds some shields, and Keel and Nightingale the healing.

1 Like

Name: SOOM7
Team Name: BUSIER PEOPLE
Team Composition: Halo… Siren… Hivemind …Marianas… Oracl
team description: Their light is enough to light a light in a dark ghost town You stand stunned by the amount of energy released from them that illuminates the earth and the space

1 Like

Name: Richard2004
Team name: The Team Exposer
Team composition: Baron, Marianas, Halo, Cinder, Siren.
During PvP events, I was TOTALLY hungry for more points, and for that, I needed to deal a high and continuous damage. I used Cinder because she was acknowledged to deal high damage thanks to her fourth passive skill, but it was not enough. Looking at Marianas’ fourth skill was when it gave me a bright idea. I equipped Baron, because amongst all of the tankers in the game, he could DEVASTATE a cover in an INSTANT! Not only did I equipped him, but I also equipped Halo because of her fourth skill too. At the start of the game, I immediately controlled Baron and started destroying my opponent’s covers, making his heroes take damage continuously regarding Marianas’ and Halo’s fourth skills. Then I used the buffed-up Cinder (since each cover destroyed gave a charge to her) and started throwing leads at any heroes. In the end, I won the match in about 30 seconds. I might just add Siren for, well, you guessed it, MorE DAmAGe, but I couldn’t risk losing my heroes so I equipped a healer in my team. However, as the community clash is coming soon, yours truly can add Siren in the team composition and make my dreams come true. As always, it has been an honor to play your addicting game, and thank you for reading this message.

2 Likes

Name: L H R
Team Name: thunderstorm
Team Composition: MARIANAS(Kelp), HALO(frost shock), ORACLE(savannah), SIREN(jubilee), MIM(acid burn)
Team Description: The most nervous … it will be lightning everywhere!

1 Like

Team Name: ghost team
Team Composition: SENTRY(kgl), FISCHER(high visibility), MiM(acid burn), MANDRAK(timberland), PROPHET(phantasm)
Team Description: all with the power to disappear … the opponent may not find anyone in the field of battle!

1 Like

Team Name: mechanical kangaroo

Team Composition: KLAYTON(cybernetic), JAREK(golden), SHANK(citrus), SHIVS(vice) and MARLOWE(calamity)

**Team Description: this team will jump like popcorn!!! Hahaha

1 Like

Read the rules, only one team per person

1 Like