Can we have a strong bio DPS?

Who were you piloting?

Kaishi was on autopilot

That’s not too bad. It looks like they were mostly energy, so you gotta figure that Kaishi outdamaging Clyde and Panzer is pretty promising. Outdamaging Heckler is a shock.

He doesn’t obliterate ppl like panzer or anything (consider my panzer was not piloted and is gold) but kaishi is alright. His silver is nice. I can’t compare with Kuno bc my kuno is way higher level

Heckler on autopilot

Yeah, it seems like his build is meant to fight with mech DPS characters straight out of the gate. Initiate with them, and if they’re dumb enough to get into a dogfight, he can reflect 15% damage. He seems…useful but not great? He definitely seems like a good Kurtz counter, though. And vengeance strike interrupting channeled healing (e.g. Keel) is a big bonus.

thats the “powerplay blitz” team from my other post :-). Gettin wins on autopilot.

Yeah, I can see it. That’s a lot of damage overload. Alright, it looks like Kaishi is a decent DPS character. He’s completely made of glass, but I guess that’s not unique in the DPS world. Thanks for sharing his stats!

But you know, shotgun.

That’s some really good DPS for a less leveled character. I bet he melts mech midline and frontline characters.

I think you are downplaying just how squishy Kuno is. My 4 bar plat, 10* only has 391k hp, 2,444 armor and 1,861 elemental armor. Compare that to Panzer who has 765k hp (with skin), 4,256 armor, and 2,237 elemental armor. Panzer literally has almost double of all defense stats. Even squishier heroes like Dog has 643k hp and 3,542/2,819 armor. With a ton of support centered around her she still isn’t a great choice in PVP because she dies so fast.

I will agree bio doesn’t have any up front loaded DPS. However, they DO have DPS. AS long as they have heroes that fill similar roles I am fine with how they do it. I don’t want to Panzer as a bio and energy hero with the only major difference being the elemental damage. Mech doesn’t have certain things bio has such as decent cleansers, and bio lacks shielders like energy which has an abundance of them.

I feel like, in the game of rock paper scissors, mech is definitely the rock. They have the biggest single target heals, they have the biggest damage. Their theme is to keep things simple and just punch you in the face. So I guess I get it if bio doesn’t have that. But I feel like bio is really missing something as the counter to mech. They’re not great at disruption since Mauler got nerfed. Drake is definitely a great mech counter I guess? I dunno, I feel like I’d rather get my own Panzer and try to outpunch the other guy rather than use a bio DPS.

1 Like

Hey RYan how did you do that where you can see the weapon

Click the info icon on a character, then look at their weapon in the lower right hand side and click on that.

I’ve been doing some very rough math, and I think Wesson could actually be a good DPS character when surrounded mostly by UAF. If you put together a team of him, Butters, Night, Ryker and Heim (or Drake), you’d have a pretty balanced team that could really start tearing it up once his death mark comes online.

Wesson’s DPS is pretty good. As you know, mine is plat, but he also has the plat skill at lvl 90, and I run him on an all UAF team; the DPS is good.

His health is also good with his skill. The health he gives his allies with that skill though is pretty negligible. My Butters is under-leveled right now, and that’s crippling the team, but I’m working on it.

Yeah, Butters draws a ton of attention with his taunt and dies really often for a tank. I don’t actually like Wesson all that much as a DPS hero, but death mark has to be one of the better abilities, and could be pretty useful as a Kurtz killer.

One of the comments by @Dagamepro was about finding a good anti-shielder, which is a hero concept that came to mind a while back. Basically, the premise of the hero is that the more shielding an enemy team has, the more damage they take. This gives incentives for healing/shielding/dps balances.

Maven used to be a beast but got nerfed hard and now she’s super squishy. She could use an armor or health boost for sure. She still does pretty good damage but even that was cut back a while ago. Her quick fire rate and reload time is good and her skills work well too. She just needs more health or armor to once again be the beast she was intended to be. If you can keep her alive long enough, which is almost impossible, she can wipe out Kurtz fairly quickly.