Bruh, how long is it gonna take from level 90 to 100?

BREAKING NEWS: GAME DIED OUT because players werent on its max level. Something you will never have a chance to read.
I dont know when you started playing but before they stopped increasing level cap once we reached level 90, we had 5 level increase every few updates so most of the time people were chasing it and guess what, no one quit the game cause of it, other problems yes, this one hardly. But ok suit yourself.

And will you do with our thoughts? I think it is a general disagreement between the players, so if you are thinking about a possible solution or you already have it, you should pronounce on it

hahaha from all the members that are responding, you are the only one who is not understanding the point, so you are a cause lost hahaha I won´t loose my time with you.
My messages are for the community, and you all have seen we are not ok with that update, and maybe McGinty is trying to hard to distort the point, but we all understand the levels are something excessive to achieve, we also understand it shouldn´t be in 2 days, but the point is not that we have to play in max level all the time, but I also think 3 or 4 months is more than enough, so you have the information @Muninn, now the question is, what are you going to do with it?

1 Like

Update is still under 6 days since it was downloadable. I’m at 31k exp earned since. Assuming I maintain this(doable since I buy engery 1 or 2 times tops a day) 35-40k a week is in range. Yes that’s still 41 weeks at 35k a week. But it’s something to push for and gives me time to get several mark 6 parts built and most if not all my heros 4 bar(atm only 7 of my 86 heros aren’t 2 bar) and I have 858 stars, 2 9* heros. So having this level grind for the next 7-9 months will keep me interested as will the new ruby levels, I was starting to tire pre update being full 10* (got last gilded hero at update)

1 Like

Do we have to be at max level all the time?

No, but we should be able to reach it in a reasonable amount of time. They release the new Ruby level, a level a lot of us have been expecting and have been excited about, but then lock it behind a huge timegate.

500+ days is estimated without all stamina we get from events and that amount isn’t small.

Even with all the stamina we could obtain from events, it’ll still take more than a year to achieve Ruby and level 100. It’s not really the stamina that’s the problem; it’s the amount of EXP gained per day and per event.

I want to hear your side of the argument. Please explain to us why you don’t think that this massive timegate is a problem… :neutral_face: Why is this okay to you?

First of all dont think that i wouldnt like to level up as soon as possible but this was expected, the further we go more time we will need to level up. That part i take as normal, now its on them to decide if they are going to add more xp and make it easier for us. I mean we cant expect to take us equal amount of time to level up to level 80 and level 120. They did make a mistake with that long pause after we reached level 90.
And yeah its definitely not something people will quit the game for, we could list a hundred of problems this game has, that horrible lag we have at the start of every big event for example.

To answer your question, it is a problem but not that big and its caused cause instead of doing 5+5 levels over a time they decided to drop 10 levels

This is a update that gives people something to work towards for a good amount of time. But we seem to be forgetting there are still monthly updates. Personally I like having something to work towards and with the amount of time of work on this update that will setup updates in the future.

2 Likes

@McGinty @Belliam

I guess so.

Like, McGinty said: the dev’s should have done another +5 level cap increase with Platinum +6 and then another +5 with Ruby a while after. This update’s one hell of a timegate.

2 Likes

Yeah, 6 months ago, atleast :slight_smile:
That plat6 is unfair as well, for a year we thought plat5 is max.

We had 5 level increases, but we also had a few months in between reaching max level and then the next level cap coming out. Also, and this is a big one, we had brand new story missions and usually some new game mode or something on the horizon such as Alliance Wars. It sounds like we won’t be getting anything new like this for a long while, and we are going to have to just grind through the same content we have been playing the last year for another year or so to reach max level.

I’m not sure where you got the idea that nothing new is coming. Is that based on this update not having what you wanted? I would like to know where this thought is coming from so we can address it. We have many more updates planned, with stuff we can’t talk about yet, that I’m excited to share when the time comes.

3 Likes

Some of us just feel like that no matter what comes out, the gameplay loop for us is going to be the same. Coming from someone who’s played for over two years:

Quick win Gauntlet and Daily Raid.

Quick win Hard missions with Fragments.

Match for Co-op Event and Gorgon.

Auto play Solo Raid.

Maybe do PvP.

Buy from Stores.

Equip gear for Heroes or raise skill levels.

Possibly add a star to a Hero.

Repeat every day.

In my opinion, “new” as in a firing range. “New” as some kind of gear trading system. “New” as in a perk system, a weapon system, a class building system, etc.

“New” as in a way to break this loop. We’ve never doubted Hothead’s ability to make updates. We’ve just been unsure that whatever comes next will break the mold.

7 Likes

Thanks for clarifying! Unfortunately, we can’t talk about content until it’s time to talk about it, but we hear what you’re saying.

2 Likes

I am sorry to winge, I try to be very level-headed and tolerant person, but I can’t be excited for Ruby class in August 2021, when its now only Feb 2020. It shouldn’t be quick or easy, but it shouldn’t take a year and a half either. I think my expectation was it would take approximately 6 months (+ or - about 45 days) to get to team level 100 if I’m earning all the Team XP quests every day. Let us not forget, after reaching level 100 you still have to acquire all the very high level gears in a very high quantity before you can actually Ruby a hero. So, with that in mind, I do think Team XP requirements per level are too high, unless they are planning to introduce new ways to earn Team XP we haven’t seen before.

1 Like

I can’t speak for others, but it feels that way because new story missions have always been released with level increases in the past.

Also co-op raids, PVP maps, Gauntlet levels, Bounties, and story missions have not had any new content added in a long time. Most have had new rewards added, and been tweaked slightly, but not new mission content.

I know I have brought this up several times before, and you guys can’t reveal whatever you are working on, but these are things that I think a lot of people would really like to see overhauled. Not just the rewards either, like new content in them because it’s hard to keep playing the same exact mission day after day.

I definitely hear you on that. And as we’ve said, we can’t confirm or deny any content. You’ll have to wait and see what future updates hold, but we’re absolutely, positively aware that people want new content.

I couldn’t agree any more!! I’ll see you at level 100 sometime in late summer 2021!!

Hey muninn, I just wanted to ask, I know you guys have a lot of heroes already on scheme, but can’t there be any way of a contract so you guys will have our permission to create these heroes, or even customize, as I and a big bunch of other people make hero concepts which might actually be a fun or cool thing for the game but sadly they can’t be, and actually, are there any hero concept that you guys have actually taken over and published? :slight_smile:

No, they can’t even if they want to, it would be pretty hard with copyrights and all the other stuff and they already answered to the same question: they can’t create concept heroes of others

2 Likes

Didn’t you start a whole thread about this?