Bruh, how long is it gonna take from level 90 to 100?

Was an awesome update, love the level 100 add and look forward to working my way there. Plat 6 is a huge challenge so the time needed will prove valuable. Thanks HH for a great update.

4 Likes

Dangit, kinda sucks that it cant

have they given us a different daily level than Gorgon yet? lol

geebus

It literally isn’t dead, but suit yourself.

1 Like

Then why even post? Move on

According to logicbombs calculations. Level 100 = August 23, 2021

I made it to level 93 about 10 hrs ago. I don’t know when the race for 100 officially started but based on the dates of your post I’m about 4 days behind. Interestingly I’m the 8th person to make it to 93 in my alliance. Has the 20k exp increase been confirmed for each level after 93? Also, why is it taking an increasing number of days to hit 20k exp? shouldn’t it be 45 days (give or take) for each level beyond 93 if you have to increase 20k, because 20k would be a constant??

Race to 100 started when the UpDate on Start Date February 19, 2020.

This is dumb to complain about. Am I the only one who has played games that max level increases and a week later all of us end game players are maxed waiting for next update. It’s not about your level it’s about enjoying the ride. I’ll gladly take another year and a half to get there. But since there’s always monthly updates i doubt it will take that long. Can we all just move on from this already. Nearly 3 months of complaining already.

3 Likes

The math is inaccurate as well - now, not at original time of posting. I get over that amount of XP daily without buying stam. All I’ll say is explore all the levels carefully. You can shave a lot of time off.

Agreed, even if he made it to lv100, his her are definitely not ready for ruby upgrade

Except this update went in the opposite direction. We can’t level up rank until we reach level 100, which is literally a year away for most. What else are we supposed to do in that time? Keep playing the same Co-op Raids, Alliance Wars, Gauntlet, PVP levels, and Bounties we have been for yeatrs? Because other than the 1-2 new heroes per month, and some minor hero adjustments, we aren’t exactly getting a ton of new content lately.

1 Like

Well, I think it is gonna take ages for people like me to get from 90 to 100, but have you considered anybody that has the resources to level their XP overflowing after finishing levelling up a character? Surely there are people out there with some ridiculous amount of overflowing hero XP, gold, and energy, although it is besides the point.
Even if it does take a very long time to level from 90 to 100, if it truly does become too much of a grind for some people, I think they’ll add new ways to get closer to achieving it. Since Ruby JUST came out, and I’m perplexed as to how some people are already at it with their top 4/5, if it were any easier people would already have 15-20 Ruby characters and be stomping AW, etc.

Reviving a dead post oof