Bruh, how long is it gonna take from level 90 to 100?

Are you serious?

Did you not read how long it’ll take to get from level 90 to level 100? At least a year and a half! That’s artificial longevity taken to the next level.

2 Likes

Lol and? Did you think it will take you 5 days to do it?
Year and a half is maybe a number for someone who gains 1k xp per day. It will take 6 months to someone who plays relatively active. Anyway its better than having no level cap increase. Its not that you dont need time to prepare your heroes for ruby.
Did you forget how long it took for 86, 87, 88, 89 and 90 lol. Surely wasnt a week and those levels required much less xp. People will always complain about something, this time completely without a reason. We get a lot of free stamina now, much more than we used to get while we were going towards lv90
This is one of the things that remained the same since the release of the game, for every level, required xp is increasing and it was expected that we will need some time to reach lv100.
Only thing i would do different here is that i would add lv95 6 months ago instead of doing 10 lvls right now.
Anothet edit…
Imagine in some case they change something and levelling up becomes easier, think how that would affect lower levels and they would basically level up so quickly. Both this and extreme mode is supposed to be hard to get and even if we could get to lv100 soon it wouldnt mean much if we couldnt get our heroes to ruby that quick :slight_smile:

I, for one, do not have 900+ days on this game, just a lowly 700 something, but i’ll eventually have over 900 days because i’ll keep playing. There is nothing out of the ordinary with the power creep from 90 to 100. It was expected, or should have been. So lets move on.

But it’s not “1k per day” to progress to 100 for a year and a half.

The original amount of Team exp I quoted, 2,680, is 1 stamina per 3 minutes in a 24 hour period, 5 stamina ads that nets you 150 stamina, the 3 login bonus 40 stamina, and all of the individual daily rewards that all have team exp on them (though I excluded the war based ones in my math since they were not available at the time.)

Unless you receive stamina from pvp, crates, bounty blitz style events, or reset stamina with gold. It is the max amount of exp one can grind in a day. It also assumes the user will be farming team exp from lower missions that give a better team exp return on stamina spent. Most players, myself included, are NOT going to farm lower level missions just to net more team exp. We’re going to continue to farm mk1-5 cores, plat katanas and shurikens.

I always do first 3 sectors since i still need heronium which is bigger priority for me than ruby. It will definitely less if you count all free stamina we get from different events. Still, my point is, why did anyone expect it would be faster when getting to lv90 was slow as well?
@sss i choose deluded over being crybaby with no thinking. Keep crying pal maybe theyll feel sorry and give you somw free stamina

Back off the personal attacks. If somebody insults you, flag and walk away. I’ll shut this down if I have to and hand out warnings.

2 Likes

That would be the best thing :slight_smile:

So do it! If someone insults you, don’t fire back. Flag and move on.

Yeah i will, even though i find it hard :slight_smile:

I’d gladly take a few months to level. It’s inevitable for a game like this. But more than a year to level up only ten levels?

Eh… maybe we’ll just have to accept it.

2 Likes

Lets just see and wait, who knows if we will be able to gain more xp in the future, but anyway we couldnt expect it to be easier :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am not talking about 5 days but clearly it is not good for the game that this would take year and a half, by then the game will be dead. And you should think about it, surely I did pass a level in about a week or 10 days when the levels were from 85 to 90, but I remember the level 90 took an eternity, in this case that eternity will be just for level 92, and the other 8 levels hahaha I just think it is absurd

I think you are not understanding the point, and I don´t know if you could, but from 80 to 90, each level took like 10 days more or less, as I remember it was from 87 to 90 the hardest part, but in this case the “extreme” just give you 20 exp just as “hard” does, I don´t know if you are not thinking clearly or just talk to attract attention, but you to know it doesn´t make any sense to spend a year looking for 10 levels, maybe 3 months would be acceptable, but this would be the first game where you will take around year and a half to pass 10 levels.

1 Like

I agree with you, that is exactly my point.

It feels like they put in such a huge level increase and cost requirement so the devs could sit back for awhile while players grind through the levels.

I could understand six months… maybe even a year, but holy cow. 1.5 years is just insane. No point even worrying about ruby until you get to 95 for so since you will still have 7-8 months until you can do anything with it

1 Like

I don’t get all this complaining. It’s only been a few days since the update and a guy in my alliance is lvl 93. Just play the game or don’t geez

3 Likes

I think that at level 95, you can unlock the last bar, and so at level 100 put the heroes to ruby, well it would be an idea, or it would be indicated for the game

Says you have to be level 100 to have a plat 6

if I know, but what I mean that would be the right thing for the game,

get to level 95 to put the last bar and then get ready to reach ruby

Do we have to be at max level all the time?
Even if we were, could we ruby heroes that fast to make some difference lol.
I get people complaining about how hard is to ruby heroes but, nah, complaining about slow level up i dont understand, its something that everyone could saw coming. Their mistake is that they didnt do it more regurarly instead of releasing 10 levels at once.
500+ days is estimated without all stamina we get from events and that amount isnt that small.
But anyway, im out of this thread, if you have suggestions send a ticket to support, just take a look at other games and see how many players are at max there.