April 2019 Events Schedule! (Updated schedule!)

Appreciate the clarification Muninn!

1 Like

One of my alliance members took notice of this. Indicative of an imminent max-level increase?

Yea saw that a few days ago as well

The thing is, despite the challenge of complete 90 level, it’s the same reward than level 85. Why would I play (for those who keep playing coop) 90 level if I can stil put my heroes on auto and win the same in a easier level?

2 Likes

If i had to guess, that screenshot is showing off content that isnt finished yet. We cant even reach level 90 so they probably havent updated the loots yet.

1 Like

Dose anyone know wat 2 factions will be in the bounty, or is it just chesterfield and cross?

Rangers too. Check Muninn post.

Prob get more random hero frags

Please announce 7 star player tounament I have no brogan prophet odachi Artemis.

1 Like

Well I guess the update is cute I just hope the rewards get a little better fragments of characters that people try hard to get or upgrade like panzer or Oracle or Phoenix or Caine instead of normal characters we can wait to farm other than that keep up the work

1 Like

where is the tournament ??? April 13đŸ€”

@Grizzly
Shouldn’t it be PvP-Draft today?

1 Like

Please increase money amount for upgrade power

I was thinking the same thing? Says theres a brawl

Maintenant le calendrier n’est mĂȘme plus respecter, j’espĂšre que la mise Ă  jour sera Ă  la hauteur

1 Like

I hope we get something for the brawl not being here

when will the update be?

It should be launched today

Guys please, let them breathe a little.
Be calm, sooner or later this update will arrive

2 Likes