April 2019 Events Schedule! (Updated schedule!)

Tbh, I’m glad we don’t have bounty in 2 weeks, this is actually nice for a change

2 Likes

So is it just mercenary bounty?or rangers also because now on updates calendar it just shows mercenary

Hey Devs; when will the new update be released?

1 Like

Should be today. HH has been consistent on releasing update on second Tuesday of the month

La actualización se pospuso, eso creo que dijeron en discord o por aquí. No recuerdo

Thank you buddy. Thought I responded earlier, lol :joy:

Is this coming bounty only mercs now? Are there going to be 1 of each ranger and merc bounties then?

Iv asked the same thing about mercs and rangers or just mercs

Dose anyone know when the next update will be?

soon, maybe this week

Sûrement lundi ou mardi prochain à l’approche de la chasse

Usually is been one week before bounty so probably beginning of next week

the holiday store opens on april 12, so maybe on or before that

Then probably will be tonight then. I hope so.

schedule in op says hunt starts on the 19th, but within the app it says store available 4/11. And we still have a week where we can get yeager frags. I’m guessing it’ll be a week-ish before we get the full update.

The Bounty is just Mercs!

The Holiday Store showing up right now is an error. It’ll be removed shortly. Thanks for pointing it out! It’ll go live when the Scavenger Hunt does.

1 Like

It’s not an error… You Just delayed the maj fort 1 week…

1 Like

Wtf? So it’s gonna be just Chesterfield and Kruze (really non DPS heroes) and the new hero (a healer who needs to be upgraded at least to platin to be usefull in bounty)

What kind of joke is that?

It’s the same for everyone. :-(((((((
We gotta stay strong friend. We have to deal with this like grown men. It won’t be easy mate. But we gotta deal with low damage numbers during this event. We all gonna rank 5000 or lower because we don’t have enough boosted heroes to make good score. But it’s something we gotta deal with.
We might get through this…

CORRECTION: The folks in charge of Events have told me that it’s indeed going to be a Mercs and Rangers Bounty Event on the 26th.

6 Likes