Alliance Wars Season 3: Introducing Improvements!

The mail inventory for item collection is especially bad. Often cant collect more than 1 item at a time before having to close n opem the interface repeatedly or reset the app.

1 Like

The only solution to this form of delay (where the map doesn’t update in time) is to hard reset the game, I have also encountered this where my teammates were saying defend a 2* node with 10 teams on it and it was completely in our control with no attacks for about 5 minutes and it only updated once we had lost control. There seems to be some sort of delay in between the server and the client where not everyone’s maps update. You can only solve it by hard resetting and creating a new connection to the server again. It’s a very similar issue that was plaguing the chats not long ago where the game refused to update information client side.

1 Like

Thanks for the info!

2 Likes

Another war without live updates. :slightly_smiling_face:. I am not saying anymore as all I get is that next time I’ll get banned :slightly_smiling_face:. Cheers @Muninn

6 Likes

You are not alone bro… a familiar sentiment shared by many

4 Likes

Boy,
don’t blame Muninn for hiding your comments when it’s the COMMUNITY (me sometimes) that flags them.
I flag lots of off topic posts.

Off topics post? Saying that the alliance wars have not live updates. :slightly_smiling_face:. Then clearly you’re part of them. Or maybe you’re in the making. If you played this past two wars then you’d be happy in what I wrote. Only the truth. Pointing out issues is the main reason everyone is here so we make HH know about it. Didn’t use any bad language at all. Or asking the ones that supply you the game bought with your own money is to much to ask. Keep an eye on this and let me know when it will be hidden. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

And on my hidden comment I see someone liked it. And still got hidden. Clearly whatever they don’t like it gets hidden. And on this case I am sure you know better then me. But anyway I’ll be off for now till it will be another issue with the game. See you all then.

1 Like

Yeah you went on talking about PVP and spilled salty tears over losing to a bot (we all do sometimes) and that’s off topic in this thread, so I flagged it. It stood out even more because of the screenshot you provided. Just trying to do my part to keep things clean. That’s all.

Tell me if I am wrong. If I spend my own money for something I would wanna the best benefit I can get. Well I didn’t and of course I come here so they know about the issue so they can be able to fix it. It was off topic about the pvp game. Fair enough. Let’s suppose is fair on that flagged comments. How about the other comment that still got hidden and I mentioned that I am here to mention issues and problems of the game or sometimes if is anything good but when is issues they have to give answers. You can ask your friend how many times he has replied to me that they will look into it or this and that and I am sure you know the answer to that. And how many times your friend is been on the hide button click. And my honest opinion I wish I could shout out I want Higgin back. Never use to be like this. Tell your friend he’s here to find solutions and not think he’s the owner of HH. If he gets paid by HH then surely means he’s getting paid by all us. I am sure you’ll understand

2 Likes

would you please at least like this @ULFPAM :slightly_smiling_face: clearly you can see that sector 80 was under attack I was on the game to recapture at least the last one standing but then I couldn’t. Had to refresh the game only to see the enemy has already control of it. I am sure you would agree that this is not the fun part of this game.

Close the game and reopen it. Second option better phone or wifi?

2 Likes

There’s some real salt here

Thanks ULFPAM, u should totally join hhg and help flag posts full time.

Appreciate the effort

1 Like

I close the game and reopen it and is fine if it stays as it is but by the time I would do that I will see the sector that I wanted to recapture cupel of teams and keep the sector still ours is not anymore as is under the enemies control. The time that took me to refresh the game they took all teams and is shielded. If I had the chance to recapture on live updates then I would have recaptured and that sector probably still ours.

1 Like

I don’t want to destroy the momentum here but I want to change the way the guild enters the war. Instead of the current way have each personally enter themselves, this would be such a vast improvement in the game. There have been instances where 1/4 who have not use their points, 1/2 have not use their full points.

I’m not blaming them, some are causal warriors , some are busy or plans on the weekend, god knows I got better things to do then to play this game on the weekend, some are maybe too busy doing the bounty and some just doesn’t want to be in it. Point is it can be really frustrating to get hold them when their needed, this way you get better playing experience for the people who want to play and want to be there.

Good thought but we can have a set up to opt in and out of war. By individuals. Like if you know 2 members on vacation opt them out as a commander.

An addition to my text. I hope they are proud. :slightly_smiling_face:

U realise you are complaining about a GOOD thing right?

The more events to play, the more avenues to get your frags n items to improve faster. You can either do them all for maximum growth or sit this one out knowing there’s another coming not long after!

2 Likes