A Word on Exploits

I’ll say this I was banned and never dominated events ever. I paid 495 in the game. I earned my levels by paying. Not from a exploit. I love the game I just tried something I shouldn’t have and got the extreme punishment and it’s cool. Just wish they looked at it case by case I was VIP 11 I never dominated the game I just played for fun and I did try the glitch which was my fault but it don’t make me a cheater cus I paid to get where I was. So it’s whatever now. The devs are strict and it’s totally fine cus I’ll have my refund and leave this be what it is I made a mistake and got the ban. I hope for the best for everyone else.

I am sorry for the loss of your account. Its okay everyone get curious sometimes. Treat it as a lesson learnt and do not use your main account that you have invested your money and time on to try exploits you have seen on VIP chat. Before you try anything next time on any other game, ask yourself this " IS IT WORTH IT?"
Next time, try it by creating a new account or on a new device. This way you wouldn’t feel the pinch. After you try it and it works, i trust that you have satisfied your curiosity. Move on and do not used that exploit again.

2 Likes

They could at least delete everything so I can play again but I can’t. I only have the one device so this permanent ban I feel shouldn’t be. But hey it is what it is I can’t make another account so be it.

IMO HHG is free to dole out punishments as they see fit seeing as it’s their game to which you accepted to their Terms of Service by playing the game. can’t handle the punishment? shouldn’t have done the crime, regardless of how severe you think it was. you getting upset over how HHG handles the punishment is no different than if you were to commit a crime in another country and get upset over getting thrown in jail for 10 years where you would simply get fined in your own country.

don’t like it? start your own game and deal with cheaters/exploiters/hackers as you see fit or play another game that aligns more with how you’d like to see punishments handed out. i think it’s pretty clear that nobody here pities you, and that it’s time for you to either accept your punishment or move on.

byeee

I guess everything gets a first crack of the whip, and that swing is mostly always brutal to prevent further whooping swiftly “bold and swift”

1 Like

Hi @Howitzer,

I’ve only recently started what I view as one of the more original mobile titles I’ve come across in years. Thank you to the entire team for that!(I’ve been a gamer since before the first Doom was released)

I’ll provably only notice things after way more experience with the game and pvp specifically but I’d like to ask clarification on the last 2 points of what not to do so that IF it comes up that I know already.

A single offense in a match counts as 1 offense. I am assuming that if a certain toxic player then repeats said offense in his/her following match that would then constitute multiple offenses to be potentially reported. Am I mistaken in my assumption or do I understand correctly?

Have a great… well… damned early morning hahaha :slight_smile:

Omfg the one “glitch”(more like an idiot proofing condition that wasn’t too much of a priority in early stages of a release, which is understandable) that a lot of dev teams have had to sort out in the past. It’s honestly saddening to see gamers nowadays that don’t even wonder about logs being kept on the back end. It always comes back to bite the cheaters and rightfully so.

Ad hominem is a pretty simple concept and you even quoted the meaning perfectly.

You even quoted your own ad hominem attack. Let me break it down for you again.

“Either you do not understand why they are perma-banned” -> i.e. I am ignorant or stupid

“or you are very self-deluded” -> speaks for itself

Neither of these are rationale counters to my argument - they are just attacks on my intelligence or character.

“Unfortunately can’t say the same for you” - Unfortunately I can’t say that you haven’t used an ad hominen attack. Even if this were not true, it’s not an ad hominem attack. It’s a statement about something you did, not your character or intelligence.

You made an ad hominen attack on me -> this is not an ad hominem attack.

You are stupid. You are an idiot. You are a hypocrite. etc. -> these are ad hominem attacks.

I haven’t exploited anything and I am not banned. Read more carefully before replying please.

Also some people seem to have the idea that I think exploiters should not be punished. Don’t feel that way, and never said that.

Let me state it simply. I just feel this punishment is too harsh for the level of the offense. that’s it.

It’s the same as saying executing someone for selling drugs is too harsh. It’s just my opinion (which could of course be wrong). Take it or leave it.

By the way, I am not totally neutral. I’ll admit that. My alliance did not lose it’s carries to bans. My alliance lost members because the the super hardcore alliances lost tons of members as a result of this ban and what was the result? They just recruited away all the best players from the weaker alliances like mine.

1 Like

I think it’s worth clarifying that I’m not talking about people who abused this to high hell to get characters to 10 stars. Those people should be banned.

Based on other posts here, it’s my understanding that people who used this exploit even one time, maybe even by accident (see Drique’s post above) got banned. THIS is the type of case I am referring to when I say the punishment is too harsh for such a “mild” offense.

So please stop accusing me of defending people who used this exploit to “dominate” the game.

1 Like

First, you should be asking yourself why you were not one of the top players in your alliance who were recruited and work on that.
Instead of coming here to complain the hackers were banned and the top players in your alliance were hijacked by the other players.

You speak for yourself. You should make a new post TITLED : TOP ALLIANCE SHOULD NOT BE POACHING ALL THE TOP PLAYERS and not complain here that hackers are being banned.
IF your alliance have a stronger bond and your top players have a stronger sense of belonging to the alliance would they leave?
How is it HHG 's fault that your alliance mates leave you?
Stop pushing the blame to HHG

1 Like

whoah … emotional much? that’s not the reason I made these posts at all. I just made that statement for the sake of open disclosure. I am the #2 carry in my alliance (look me up) and our other top carry did not leave. You are a pro at jumping to conclusions.

Anyway, it’s clear to me based on the emotional nature of your posts and the lack of logical rebuttals that there is, ironically, a neutrality issue here. If people who changed the time on their phones to get an advantage in a VIDEO GAME get you this riled up, i hate to see your reaction to things that actually matter in life.

Bash me away in all caps, I’m done here.

2 Likes

It might be a good time to close this thread, since things seem to be getting personal…

2 Likes