Upcoming Events (July 26 - July 30)

but that’s always excuses…excuses…excuses so far no significant CHANGE the bugs are getting worse…we are just living on EXCUSES AND PROMISES this will last for how long???

1 Like

Patience my friend, patience. Yelling through text isn’t going to solve anything. No one likes to wait, and I get that. I am by no means saying that DECA has done everything perfectly, and are the best. All I am hear to do is share what I know.

The past 3 heroes/updates from DECA, while finished and released by them, the content within it was somewhat layed out for them to complete, HHG left them some small amounts to work with. This update is completely them. Hero is 100% designed by them, and not a FF remold, and (to the best of my knowledge) that is why we’re experiencing this delay.

Nothing I can say will satisfy those looking for the update to be here, but for now, all we can do is wait for DECA to produce any more info, and sit back. :man_shrugging:t2::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Man needs to find other things to do, like touch grass. There are other games, I juggle around 4-5 games, this being #1, second is a Roblox game I also grind, third being mech arena, forth being Minecraft… so on- these are just examples of what you can do,

Although they really are trying I have to agree, this feels consistent, maybe they don’t take this game seriously enough??? Idk, but the best thing to do is the be patient, in the words of the devs;

“Soon”

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.