Upcoming Events (July 26 - July 30)

Jesus guys, he said guess. I guessed. Also CAPS. Cripes.

1 Like

also, just an fyi just because you left an idea/suggestion that you think is the greatest thing in the world, doesnt mean it would make it in game. not everything can be done.

just be patient while they release a hero spotlight, notes and a calendar.

Not sure why people are being so negative towards those guessing what DECA is working on.
They asked us to guess, and people are. No need to shame them. Lol

2 Likes

I’m guessing ( and hoping) yous are working on a new update with a Min Sim or Razordome also nerfing extreme 5-6.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Im hope its cinders original short shorts skin :grinning:

5-6 is your concern. But 7-10 is even worse so i’d say nerf that as well

I say nerf Robert Pronk

5 Likes

If you want to nerf me then go to the post Sprite made. There you can voice your opinion. I voted for myself as well because i am just wayyyy to powerful

1 Like

My guesses:

1. Hopefully fixing bugs reported in the bug collection thread. At the very least, fix the pvp matching. I heard alliance war matching is also a problem for some players especially when teams min-max their players and/or individual player accounts.
  2. Testing bounty to make sure absence of new hero does not screw up next bounty event (This is assuming we get bounty event before new hero is released)
  3. More hero buffs. :slight_smile:

let’s keep this silence until when Mr. from DECA? At least give a path or course of the new hero and their respective faction to help players…

Well bullseye did leak a leg of sorts on discord a day or two ago, it was combat boot looking with a spec or two of glowing yellow, also, deca is improving, (stop getting mad at them for everything) they aren’t making promises that can be changed and are working hard, they will let us know when they are ready, (just be patient)

When will be new hero spotlight release? Is update is going to more delay?

it will happen when it happens. soon

1 Like

Atleast you already got 2 updates this year. I downloaded Rock,paper, scissor 2 years ago. Not a single update since it was launched.

Also tag, a good old fashioned game, doesn’t get updates, just spin-offs, (chess game players be losing there mind lol)

I guess DECA is working on how to fold the business, lol. But seriously, I think DECA is a bit too slow. Two things kept the community going in the past: one, endless new heroes; two, endless events. One has to agree it might be tiring but works. Now DECA wants to slow down and get new hero polished before release, nothing wrong at all, but al least give some interesting events to keep players engaged. The current pvp event is a joke: most allowed heroes are rubbish, mech heroes have boosted healing power, but none of those have such ability…… why don’t someone put a bit brain in the design? Maybe it is difficult to get a new right, but to get a new event should be relatively easy, right? For PvP events, no element dmg, or reversed element dmg could be fun; or everyone get the same random team; or even the different boosted ability is entertaining enough. Or war, how about have a specifical blind date event that there is no war chat and no team identity is revealed till the end, so no truce possible? Or one war without any perks…… there are endless ideas to players engaged, but for now, chats are so quiet. The only voices left are moaning and players saying quitting. Sad……

3 Likes

Really great idea. Should get attention. It’s almost 1 July and there is no news regarding update or new hero? It’s quite sad.

1 July has passed already bud. But i get your point. From what i heard somewhere around 3 August there should be new or an update itself. Again, it’s what i heard

Actually all the mechs in this event have healing abilities… most heal themselves but whatever…. Just sayin…. Lol

From DECA-

Hey everyone! I know that you are waiting for update news. I really wish I could give you some dates right now. But I don’t want to end up giving you wrong info and that’s why I’ll hold a bit more.

In the meantime, I think that a bit of theorizing won’t hurt anyone. Maybe someone can even try to draw the rest of the hero? :eyes:

1 Like