To anybody who is out there

Raz reporting. It’s been 5 hours since Patrols went down. I don’t know what to do. Where to go. Everybody is scared. Oh gasp, I need to be quiet…someone’s coming…I will report back as the situation continues. Raz out.

10 Likes

This is a Vinter, I copy you Raz. My position has been overrun by starving rioters, my alliance partners and I have taken shelter. The V.I.P. communications network has become deluded in toxic waste, and the alliances are in disarray. People are even turning to GOLD CRATES to stave off hunger, it’s horrific! I will keep you posted on my current situation. Vintermyst over and out.

6 Likes

This is Kraken loud and clear things are quiet so far in my alliance however I have sneaking suspicion that once the commanding chief wakes up all hell is about to break lose my friend contact lines are a mess and many are freaking out and … oh god what the fuck is tha-…

5 Likes

Raz - this is Team reporting. It’s complete madness! Everyone in our alliance is arguing on how many patrol points they’ve accumulated. A lot of the officers turned on our xo stating he hasn’t completed any patrols whatsoever. Our commander in turn kicked him out of the alliance. Ten minutes later, he accepted him back in. No one knows what to do. They’re fleeing the alliance but then see how much more rioting is going on outside of the alliance. They’ve came crawling back, telling us all the horrific stories of the outside world. I’ll also keep you updated!

5 Likes

Raz, reporting in. I’m astonished there are other survivors. The situation is dire! Khs, I can’t believe what’s happening. It’s been 6.5+ hours since the beginning of this disaster…I hope good prevails over evil…Raz, out.

4 Likes

Raz, people are panicking. They’re reporting everything on the forums and not filling out a support ticket! I think whoever is behind this took out the supoort comms as well. This has to be the most sinister thing I’ve ever witnessed! I don’t know how much longer our alliance can hold on! We’re going radio silence so that whoever took out the support comms doesn’t take ours out as well. I’ll send you a smoke signal once we’re ready to communicate again.

4 Likes

I think this whole situation has also resorted in people losing their memories. They continue to ask the same question over and over. Look:

And for some reason, Lante is talking about eggs. Has everyone gone mad? I wonder if this mysterious red dot has somehow altered people’s consciousness…Screenshot_20191223-183930

Anyways, I too, will be going dark for a while. The situation doesn’t appear to be improving…people are actually enjoying Klayton. This is a serious cause for concern. Raz, out.

3 Likes

Raz, Fox News is calling this the Yellow Spinning Ring of Patrol Crate. They’re reporting that if someone stares at this ring long enough, a side effect is accepting mediocrity. So, the Klayton thing you stated kind of, sort of but not really makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. I’m scared Raz…the ring is calling me…

4 Likes

Meanwhile, Klayton and the red dot walk closer to TeamKHS, glaring at him maliciously…

“Come to the Yellow Ring…give in…”

Screenshot_20191223-202244

1 Like

Must…Keep…Fighting…the…ring…

3 Likes

This is Vinter, I’ve received word that hundreds of alliances have already caved to the Yellow Ring! My alliance has yet to cave, but fear grows in our hearts, especially after receiving word that our savior Godlante has been disturbed by this activity.

We keep our guns at the ready; stand strong brothers. Vinter out.

3 Likes

Vinter, you must deploy Shank! He’s the only hero weak enough to stave off Klayton’s inadequate power! God help us all! Raz! Where are you? Please report back in! Your silence is worrying the alliances still in search of their patrol crates.

4 Likes

Oh, God. No. @TEAMKHS @Vintermyst @Hugekrakwn176852

Where are you all?!?!

What is happening…?

The silence…is deafening…

I must rally the troops! This is more diabolical than we ever imagined! Who could have thought up of such a monstrosity?! Not even Kurtz or Wesson could be behind this! I have to stay hidden! I will be no use to them if I also get caught…I must come up with a plan…

Gets on walkie

“This may be my last message in a while. Rendezvous at the final resting place of Prophet. May we survive this disaster…Raz out!”

3 Likes

Alright I finally got away from that … Thing though I swear to god I’m seeing klayton in pvp everywhere multiple klaytons infact their seems to be a growing cult worshiping him which explains that razorback chasing me on a pink trycicle… If this isn’t fixed fast we could have an all out war between the church of godlante and klayton fanatics.

2 Likes

Same condition here i can’t open this create only spinning…

@Hugekrakwn176852 oh you’re alive! These Klayton worshippers are everywhere! It’s getting so bad that they actually believe he tanks! People are making teams of 5 Klaytons and despite consistent losses, they’re spending their gold to revive him!

We are living in a nightmare…

2 Likes

It truly is absolute mayhem…

1 Like

What causes all of this is a throbbing of hearts. The position is normal. Malfunctions and mistakes always happen everywhere. Look positively. We are on the last day of the patrols. Your effort will not be in vain. There are people who appreciate that.

1 Like

Team reporting in. While hiding in fear from the yellow ring, I stumbled upon the most grotesque hero ever encountered. Five Klaytons combined to form a super Klayton! I really have no idea what to do now!

2 Likes

Raz reporting in, I only heard the footsteps of this mega Klayton…it was interspersed between the screams of horror and despair outside the room I’m currently hiding in. I can’t bear to witness the terrible things that must be occuring outside…I’m scared…

2 Likes