Share Your In Game Achievements!

Aww yiis

But then i ran out of resources :sob: can almost afford it though

7 Likes

I am happy to be one of the few to 3* all of District 7 Extreme and provide a video guide for the hardest mission in game, 7-10. As well as providing guides for every mission in District 7.

7 Likes

Dup skin and then fish head. Aww yiis

4 Likes

Lvl 6 full power

3 Likes

several hours passed and I was on 1000 wave :ok_hand:

5 Likes

I made a video. these waves can be passed by two heroes… :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Eh this is old news, did this last time without fiber :man_shrugging: sorry mate, you’re late to the party

3 Likes

No, my friend. the whole point is in irizumi. I did it over a year ago. then there were still no rubies. with fiber, it’s just very easy.

1 Like

I think before the end of the event I can reach 7000 waves. but it’s useless and boring… :man_shrugging:t3::man_facepalming:t3:

4 Likes

The grind is real, Happy birthday to my account🥳

4 Likes

how do you like these numbers?:grin:
IMG_20210507_134520

4 Likes

Thank you for the tokens. Now to level her up.

4 Likes

Got the skin…now I need the hero :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

two heroes are very tedious to play… :man_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

isn’t that hard when you consider you are invincible with the highest damage per second possible. the achievement here is the time you spend on it

4 Likes

Happy Monday

5 Likes

8 Likes

I don’t know why, but there are already bots breaking through the shield. immortality doesn’t work. kill with one shot.

Seriously? Damn lol. Breaking the codes. One thing i can tell. If the damage is higher than your current hp you can oneshot someone affected by fiber. So that means the snipers there deal over a million damage

What does it say? For the levels after?