Round 300-305 on danger simulator

I have spend tons of hours, killed over 2000 enemies, passed 61 boss waves, but i somehow managed to make it this far, i would possibly be able to go further which i will test, but without bragging i wanted to share this beautifull moment with the community, even though it’s the most useless thing i’ve ever done, im somewhat proud of it

8 Likes

Also, for curious people, the most difficult wave was 300, there was a castellan with 2 million hp that got so difficult to kill, and i couldnt let the damage dealers life, so i somehow made it with my francoise, my usual setup is Irezumi-Oracle-Min-Butter-Phalanx
It was not the hardest thing i’ve done except that round, what was very frustrating is that on round that include miasma waves, the game bugs and you have to wait around 12 hours to continue, and there were mender and salvation rounds which made the enemies very tough to kill without irezumi her buffs, these regen a certain amount of hp per 3 seconds

1 Like

Wow please what skill made zumi this powerful?

1 Like

Her platinum allows her to gain extra damage and attack and reload speed, thus making her damage output so insane i could kill damage dealers and tanks before they even got into cover, although energy heroes were tough

1 Like

Although, after you pass a boss round you have to restart the progress because irezumi her buffs wouldnt work

2 Likes

Wow thanks, I’m still at level 58, when I get to plat promise she would be the first

1 Like

She is only good for raids, she needs to kill opponent affected by either one of her abilities in order to gain just one charge

2 Likes

Bro that’s awesome, great work! Love how u always put the heroes people think are useless to good use lol. Never thought Zumi could get u that far. Once again, amazing work :).

1 Like

Well i wouldnt have passed 75 without her probably, but yes she is so insane that she doesnt need hp, she only has 300k and 2 sniper shots could take care of her

1 Like

And thank you so much for ghe kind words

1 Like

Always. Is that a YT vid or just a normal clip? Just curious

Bro I need more of these vids
Where can I get em?

1 Like

It is a screenrecord uploaded to youtube, so i have the link

1 Like

I don’t do much youtube, there are some great other youtubers out here though!

2 Likes

This time I plan to reach the 1000 wave. but for some reason the simulator doesn’t work for me … it’s worth it … :man_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

last time I made a record) now I have some problems with the game …

20200622_191558

3 Likes

Wow man, really amazing, i was hoping i wasn’t on the highest round, but as every simulator is different as in this one there are some tough energy’s, lets have a competition if you’d like in the next danger simulator, so we both have fair chances

what’s your in game name bro?