Ronin Nerfed is unfair - Give him his power back please!

Your argument is laughable. Many others probably still feel like he needs another nerf. While I still hate him and seeing him all min maxed on the opponents side tells me I will lose right out the gate, I don’t think there is much that can be done about him. I don’t want to see him nerfed into uselessness but I also DEFINITELY don’t want him buffed! As long as players abuse him in the way that they do, there isn’t anything that can be done about him. Really though any hero that is on a min maxed team is annoying as hell: this PvP event is astrix whom I see on every other team maxed among lower support. I know I have slim chances of winning those, shivs I’m sure people have had enough of her being min maxed, and so on. Ronin is just the most commonly abused because of his build.

1 Like

I don’t understand your complaint. Everything you pointed out as a problem I am not finding to be a problem. I see min-maxed Ronin regularly, and I wipe him out more often then not. But I sometimes lose. Astrix? She’s tough in this 3v3 event, but I’ve won some. The ones I lose to are just better players / picked a fortunate composition vs mine, etc. Shivs? I seen big ones, I seen small ones, I killed lots of them, and have lost too. I win, I lose…mostly I win, losing a heart here and there till I’m whittled down to none. If that isn’t a description of the game and it’s characters being balanced just fine then I’m not sure what to call it. I will fight anything, no fear. If I get wiped out really bad I’ll get what kicked my ^$$ and see what all the hoopla is about, or I’ll find a way to kill it. I have yet to come up against anything that I can’t eventually figure out.

As for Kurtz, he’s tough. But again, i’m figuring it out, and I do win, and i’ll win some more as I figure it out. I don’t want his hands wrapped and eyes bandaged before I get a chance to kill him fair and square.

Please stop asking for the things you are having problems with to be “fixed”. It’s not broken.

1 Like

Do you understand what various peoples have various skill and ways of play? Because your current logic is like Olympic Champions is make possible various things in various disciplines so all other part of humanity include newborns and old peoples MUST do same by default, lol. This is very wrong logic.

I’m at a loss here…are you saying that everything should be dumbed down to the lowest common denominator? Because some players try hard and practice and learn to use characters and win a lot, those characters should be ruined so that others can win? I got news for you, no matter how much you ruin these characters you find so hard to beat, the skilled players will always beat you. For example, if all we had was Vanguard, and you could use him 5 times, I guarantee you there would be a group of players that won more often than others, because they are just good. I get beat often, and I learn from it, not complain about it. I’m happy to lose to a skilled player because at that moment I just got better. It doesn’t matter what powers any character has, at all, because we all have access to the same powers. It’s the difference in the player’s ability that makes the difference. If you aren’t the one playing your characters, then I have no idea what to tell you.

Only person who not understand is you, lol. You force everyone be Olympic Champion or go and die. This is mobile game. This is must give fun to all players – and for pro, and for newbies, and for hickimories, and for regular peoples. Especially for last ones. If this category start leaves and stop playing game quick die.

Hehehe, hickimories, never heard that word before, it’s amazing. <3 Kurtz, but now Lancer is my fav. Shivs is alright. Siren is the real pain in the butt.

Honestly when dealing with Kurtz teams you just have to target him. And Ronin teams are easy if you break his teammates first. As his buff goes down as his team dies. Shiv is easy to beat I rarely lose to her. Team synergy and makeup play a large factor against teams that are based on one character

I’m not forcing anyone to do or be anything. I’m just pointing out that what you want can’t be done. If every character was exactly the same and everyone had the exact same heroes at the same level and same power, and you entered into a PVP fight…someone would lose. Why? Because the player makes the difference, that’s why. So what would you ask for then, that the accounts of the winning players be nerfed? Like, what do you want?

PVP is pretty balanced right now. Astrix, Siren and Shivs are nice DPS options. Hideo is also nice to play with.

I don’t have Kurtz but Lancer is cool and fun. I just had a nice game terminating a 5-bar Ronin team with my 5-bar Lancer. Yes, headshots > 1.2X damage in Elemental Brawl :slight_smile:

It is well time to move on from Ronin.

Agree that Ronin is, if anything, underpowered right now and not difficult to deal with. I do rely on him more out of laziness than anything else; since all I need is 20 wins, more or less. I wouldn’t be opposed to giving him back his DPS as he’s dropped off the top end of the shelf - but really, the bottomline is that we should just move on to other heroes and I am sure there are better things to do for the devs than spend time balancing out Ronin (again).

Keep it classy, guys. Things are starting to veer towards moderation. Everyone review the FAQ and rules.

1 Like

at the very least muinn is here

I just told everyone the truth, kurtz was overpowered, and also shivs, NOW IT IS 4CEP, and everybody knows that…

So what the game does is overpower them and nerf the others that were perfect, as ronin just to be, I understand the first nerf, of course 200% was too much, but then HH nerfed him again. And it will keep happenig, now it is 4cep, accept it, even about the element, 4cep is overpowered, and you made ronin and others week, oooh but you buffed them FOR A LITTLE WHILE. VERY CONVENIENT DONT YOU THINK?