Ravager - Update 7.0

New hero: Ravager

:sparkles: Skins:

Common: Green Rider
Rare: Void Fury

There is no new mythic skin this time, however, see further what we have prepared for you!

:sparkles: Featured Factions:

KLG Black Ops and Patriots
KLGBO Patriots

rubysupport “Supported” Ruby Skill Rework rubysupport

My dear Hunters, I will not be saying much other than I am extremely happy to announce this as I’ve seen it being a topic of discussion for a long time. Now I “pass the mic” to our amazing Designer, Sami, to tell you more about the changes:

Hello fellow Hunters!

I am thrilled to share some exciting news with you all regarding a major balancing change we’ve been working on for quite some time. Today, I want to shed light on the Support Ruby skill and its application across all heroes that have it in our game.

We have acknowledged that the Support Ruby skill is currently the least sought-after Ruby skill among players. After conducting an in-depth investigation, we have identified a key factor contributing to this trend: confusion surrounding its mechanics.

In our game, we have two distinct mechanics called “Evasion” and “Dodge.” Evasion grants heroes a chance to completely evade damage from weapon projectiles, while Dodge grants AI-controlled entities a chance to miss a target with “Dodge”.

During our extensive testing, we found that the Dodge mechanic is severely underpowered compared to its counterparts for a number of reasons. Consequently, we have made the decision to introduce a substantial change to the Support Ruby skill, bringing it in line with the power level of other Ruby abilities.

Therefore, we have reworked the Support ability for all support characters that possess it. Moving forward, the Support Ruby skill will function as an “Evasion” mechanic. This means that when an enemy hits a Hero equipped with Support Ruby, there will be a 30% chance for the Evasion to trigger and nullify the damage dealt to the support character by reducing it to zero. It’s important to note that Evasion can trigger only from basic attacks (firearm damage (bullets)) and does not affect non-firearm abilities.

In our commitment to maintaining consistency, we have also made an adjustment to the Dodge mechanic within the Ruby “Tactician.” Moving forward, the Dodge effect from the Tactician Ruby will also function as an evasion mechanic.

We have thoroughly tested this adjustment and have determined that it brings the Support Ruby skill to a comparable power level with other Ruby abilities. We hope that you will embrace this change and have a great time experimenting with it.

Thank you for your continuous support!

Best wishes,
Sami, Game Designer

Heronium Changes to the Heronium Store Heronium

Starting this update, you will also be able to find Astral, Void, and Ethereal fragments in the Heronium store!

:beginner: Starter Crate Changes :beginner:

New heroes have been added to the Starter Crate. Additionally, now players who are level 30 and above can also access the crate as long as they still have tokens for it.

:beginner: Starter Login Calendar Changes :beginner:

The rewards from the Starter Login Calendar have been moved around a bit and a Hero has been added to the 7th login day.

Icon_VIP VIP Chat is now visible to everyone Icon_VIP

Even if you don’t have any VIP levels, you will now be able to view VIP chat and see what other players are talking about. Players at VIP level 0 won’t be able to scroll through VIP chat and please keep in mind that the option to send messages in it still unlocks at VIP level 1.

As usual with changes and new additions, we will be waiting for and will appreciate your feedback on all of the above!

:sparkles: Events:

• Blitz events
  • Bounties
  • PvP Tournaments
  • New PVP Season
  • Co-op Raids
  • Alliance Wars
  • Ethereal Raid
  • Extreme Raid

:sparkles: Additional events:

Min’s Danger Simulator: Community Clash Special!

Min’s Danger Simulator pits you against an onslaught of enemies! Eliminate Boss waves to collect rewards and unlock Checkpoints. If your team falls in battle, you’ll be able to restart at your last Checkpoint!

This time - face the teams prepared by some of your fellow players!

:sparkles: Hero changes:

:muscle: Buffed heroes: Bolt, Pris, and Prophet :point_right: Hero Buffs - 7.0 - Patch Notes - Official Hero Hunters Community

:sparkles: Misc and Fixes:

• Fixed a visual bug with the Hero Illuminar which made his eyes look abnormally during Grade Upgrade/Level up screen.
10 Likes

ghoul-fire

4 Likes

Best update ever. Keep doing like it. I like prophet a lot. Bolt, priss and his buff is a very good thing​:tada::tada::partying_face::partying_face:. I I really like this update too much. Thanks a lot to deca.:heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes