PvP Brawl: Realism is Coming!

I ended up rank 7 on my second account, and I absolutely loved this event. A nice addition to the normal roster of events. It was very fun to play all weekend long. I would definitely like to see more of these events again in the future from time to time. :wink:

1 Like

Yup, it also encourages upgrading/using non-meta heroes like MK. 2 with his extremely fast gun and cover breaks, Artemis for her invisibility on spawn… etc.

1 Like

Congratulations roky number 1° from brazil :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

Tbh I didn’t care about the prize, I only wanted the portrait :joy: but I do agree about the skills, would be good to see only real shot being considered.

2 Likes

Loved this! More please! I’d love to have this as a weekly event. So much fun… Knocked it out of the ballpark devs!

1 Like

I really liked this event. In general it would be cool if we had some PvP events which encourages us to use totally different teams besides meta. Events with rules like “no passive skills” or “no active skills” or “only mech heroes” and so on…

2 Likes

I don’t think others mentioned it but this event during bounty is very helpful to summon more bounties. Saved me a lot of money especially considering I found out half my alliance doesn’t summon as much as me lol

I won’t lie, didn’t know what to expect for the realism pvp and after the first few matches I was so annoyed until I figured out how to run it. Ended up with loads of pvp medals to buy out the shop for days, was really nice for an HH noob like me. Matches 2-3 seconds long, didn’t matter you power match up. I’d be fine if they brought this back a few times a year. Updating the rewards a little bit would be nice too with maybe 3-4 tiers of rewards.

Can we have this game mode come back during bounty, I really need the extra help this gives by calling bounties for me. I spend 20 million on my main each bounty and it hurts my pockets each time haha

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.