PvP Brawl: Realism is Coming!

a92eeb0dd778e7b5da84ceab1bc6c1884fb69147_2_690x84

One of the most rewarding aspects of working on Hero Hunters is our relationship with the community. We love hearing from you, and you’re never shy about sharing your feedback and ideas with us. Often, we’re not able to deliver on everything you might want to see reflected in the game. So, when a day like today comes, and we’re able to directly implement player feedback into the game, it’s a cause for celebration!

Some time ago, one (1) player asked us for a Realism mode, so we thought, why not? Let’s make it happen! What could possibly go wrong?

:fist_right: INTRODUCING PVP BRAWL: REALISM! NO PART OF YOUR BODY IS READY FOR THIS! :fist_left:

This exclusive PvP Brawl is very much like a regular PvP Tournament (minimum of three Heroes per team, and our latest available Hero, Slurp, has unlimited lives), with one key difference.

:exploding_head: ONE SHOT, ONE KILL! NO EXCEPTIONS! NO MERCY! :exploding_head:

That’s right! Every shot is a kill shot! Experience the ultimate in realism, and compete for exclusive prizes in each Bracket! But remember…

:crossed_swords: THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE :crossed_swords:

If you’re not first, you’re last! Only one player will emerge victorious in each Bracket! Everybody else will have to settle for a Participation Prize. Sorry! This is as real as it gets!

:question: WHEN CAN I EXPERIENCE THE GLORIOUS OF REALISM? :question:

PvP Brawl: Realism starts April 1st, 2021, at 12 PM PST. Check in-game for more details!

Don’t ever say we didn’t do anything for you!

18 Likes

5 Likes

Please. Tell me this isn’t a joke. This must actually happen. :grinning:

4 Likes

First rule about PvP Brawl Realism is don’t talk about PvP Brawl Realism

6 Likes

Cool will be difficult and strategic

2 Likes

3 Likes

So I get this for my duels as well?

3 Likes

That’s pretty interesting

1 Like

Awesome!! Can’t wait to test how good my skills are. This is where my 3+ years of manual experience have led to!! Good luck to you all🤪

2 Likes

Nice rewards!

6 Likes

I still don’t buy it. The event is literally on April 1st!!

:expressionless: I’m watching you HHG.

8 Likes

Wait this isn’t a April Fools Joke? Huh, I’m still keeping my fingers crossed :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :joy:

It’s most definitely an April Fool’s Joke. Imagine a 1 star Green hero taking down a Ruby.

3 Likes

:joy:

7 Likes

ayy you had me then just looked at date April 1st was looking forward to them cores as well :rofl:

This event is very much REAL!

(you think we would really take the time to put an event in-game and not let you play it and get those prizes?)

9 Likes

3 Likes

Yes, yes I do. Haha :wink:

5 Likes

can you tell us more about the rules? can all heroes participate? Is there a balance in the draft? is there a reload of heroes? how long will the tournament run?

1 Like

Boot up the game and check the event preview.

1 Like