My account has been stopped!

Please any one know how to contact the support game
My game and my account has been stopped and I can’t open the game
any one can help

Same here. Seems it’s affecting everyone. Game freezes immidiately upon completion of loading. Been this way for at least an hour now.

Yes I have the same problem ongoing for about 2 hours now…the last update really messed up stuff for me and made me miss out on play time during bounty…which I have scrernshots of devs…now my game completely freezes up when I try to get on the game

I uninstalled and then installed again updated again and still it doesn’t respond at all! I can’t even do a support ticket in the game cause it freezes as soon as I try to open up the app

@Omnipotent @BombBella

Hey, everyone. We’re aware of the issue and are working on it now!

1 Like

Ok thank you…I couldn’t get on the game to send in a support ticket and didn’t know what else to do so I came here

1 Like

Mi cuenta tampoco funciona… Hacer algo por favor…que podemos hacer para que vuelvan a funcionar nuestras cuentas?

Any eta on when the game might possibly be fixed??? And what the issue is?

We’re just waiting for the fix to hit the distribution network.

How much time will it take?

my game is frozen also yah once everything loads up it freeze and then the game shut down that not cool

It looks like the problem has been solved. If you still have trouble you may need to clear the cache on the Play Store app on your phone.

I’ve found some instructions if you need some guidance:
https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-202631/#6.0

Also cant log in on android… i can on ios , but there are no changes

You have to clear your cache for Play store and the game app.

Thank you very much for the speedy response

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.