Looking for a strong alliance

Looking for 2 people. We are both over 1 mil in power, level 92 and 93 respectively, hit 1.5 to 2 billion in bounties. War focused as well. Active daily.
Looking to hit top rewards for bounties and win wars

Message me if you have 2 openings

What is your In game Name?

Most top alliances only care about top 20, so if you can share that for you and your friend, im sure a CO or XO will hit you up.

Can u share your and your friend’s top 5?

1 Like

I’m not really looking to go in one of the top alliances. I dont have the time to be on all the time like they want. Just want to go in a strong alliance were everyone actually participates instead of just a few

1 Like

TNEWS The New Squad would love to take both of you in! :wink: We are a 29 Million power alliance, that can get Milestone 1 in bounty, Platinum +2 Patrol Crates, and can place well in wars. We won’t have room for the both of you though until after war ends, so let me know if both of you guys are interested in joining! You can message me here @J_A_D_O or in game, J A D O.

Join (BRATH) BROTHERHOOD RETURNS

My brother and I are still looking if anyone has any openings in an active squad. Preferably level 85 or 90+

Check out Omega X. If you want to join then contact Ekalavya ( commander ). We can have both you and your brother in our alliance.

1 Like

Hey man thanks. But I’m looking for a little stronger of an alliance

Search for army of one And text their officers, you and your brother will probably join it’s a small alliance, or you contact Jayclintoflag

we’re that kind of alliance please search TOKOYAMI SQUAD

Hi , sorry for a late response but now (IDB) DESIBOYS can afford opening for both of you two. What we want is active most of time, must have discord/WhatsApp anyone, most importantly wants to know about war , its tactics and how to play war . We want Bounty min of 2.5B only. If u want , pm me at discord- SIL4NT KILL4R#2300, in game - SIL4NT KILL4R anywhere

Donut Block alliance is looking for better participates. My in game name is my forum name. Message me.