Hero Spotlight: Obrez

Icon_ElementMech OBREZ

Faction_Magistrate_Icon MAGISTRATES

Obrez, the “Cover Girl,” brings sleek style and crushing power to the Hunt! This Mid-line wrecker serves looks while wiping out cover, leaving her opponents nowhere to hide.

Primary Weapon - Arm Cannon

Skills Header

Obliteration Rounds

Bronze Skill - Active Ability

01_Bronze

Obrez charges the rounds coming from her gun, dealing bonus Damage to Shields and Cover.

Lurker Mines

Silver Skill - Active Ability

02_Silver

Obrez launches 3 Mines at targeted areas. The Mines detonate when an enemy approaches, dealing Damage and Disorienting all enemies in the affected area.

Flush 'em Out

Gold Skill - Passive Ability

03_Gold

When Obrez destroys enemy cover, anyone behind that cover takes Damage.

Bulldozer

Platinum Skill - Passive Ability

04_Plat

When Obrez demolishes cover, she gains Health and receives Healing per second for 5 seconds.

Doing Damage

Ruby Skill - Passive Ability

05_Ruby

This Hero receives an Elemental Damage bonus as well as a 30% skill charge boost to their Bronze skill.

How can I get Obrez?!

crate raid

Obrez will be available through Crates and Co-op Raids!

What do you think of Obrez? Let us know in the comments!

25 Likes

Uh, diva‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍

1 Like

A cover like breaker who benefits from breaking covers! Can’t wait to use her with Keel, Cinder, and/or Marianas meta!!!

Tip: Shoot your own cover cuz Keel can heal it :wink:

:open_mouth:

5 Likes

Very interesting! I like the concept of her bronze, dealing bonus damage to enemies with shields. Lots of possible combinations that will do great with Obrez.

I see her taking Castellan out super quick with his pesky shields! :wink:

2 Likes

there will be a new war rewards hero. ???

So mech anvil but with the cover breaking skills of a tank. This almost balances out the game.

2 Likes

Just because Gammond got nerfed to the ground, doesn’t mean he has to be such a bossy person : (
(Obrez looks like a fun hero)

2 Likes

Looks fun to use. Can’t wait to see her in game

i just fell in love💕

4 Likes

Looks like a Victorias Secret entrance. Sweet cover breaker who also has doing damage…hopefully that black widow style body armor protects her and she ain’t squishy

I just think i get this hero ? :roll_eyes:

Her weapon’s creativity is on another level. :100:

1 Like

i know right…:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Rip baron🤔…

I have that effect Jaz :wink:

Love me a new bad chick!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Oh, that sleek beetle - like design for her concealed weapon.:beetle: I see her going well with Siren ,Halo,Oracle, and Colonel Wesson for those air mine attacks.

Love her hair colour!

29de09fda1d2c6217cf87acf0a8acce8aeeb62a5222df5df190e59181fac6de6.0

2 Likes

I love her design! I wonder how she’ll fare compared to other cover-breaker tanks such as Baron and Matador.

Lore-wise, she seems to be a hero more suited for the club lifestyle of the People’s Guard, but who knows; money is everything in HHland.

1 Like