Hero Spotlight: Kurtz, Leader of the KLG! (Plus: Dev-Astation 5!)

Rank down this game lose me

Same problem here, it says download the latest version but I have already update on android

I hate…

Nadeem

April 26

Same problem here, it says download the latest version but I have already update on android

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

Surendra

April 26

In bounty face update problem but update not available…

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Kurtz will be available through Crates, and through Alliance War rewards.

can anybody explain me where is he in alliances war rewards and also in crates…

For Alliance War you need to check the EXPERT LEAGUE rewards (both War and Season rewards). For crates, not yet but soon eventually.

Screenshot_2019-04-28-22-42-04-37 Screenshot_2019-04-28-22-42-22-62

For your info, you will get a whopping 4 to 10 Kurtz frags if your alliance finished top 3 at the end of the war and another whopping 10 frags if your alliance finished in the top 10% at the end of the season.

Safe to say that u won’t be unlocking kurtz via aw in the following year even if your alliance finished top in each war. Best bet is to save up your cash/ gold to unlock another thousand crates to get him. Hope you don’t have other bills to pay :wink:

You need to get to an alliance of 15 million plus power which makes you be in the expert levels then you get kurtz frags from alliance wars 1st 2nd and 3rd place on your map and season ranks to

As per kurtz crate I was thinking it will be a Kurtz tier crate but @Muninn may give us more info for that. Hopefully. Thanks

If I had more info to give, or more info I was able to give in advance, I would have. Wait and see!

We’re receiving a permanent connection error.

Looking into it now, thanks!

1 Like

Unfortunately, the problem is still continuing. That’s how the game starts.

Yup, the Kurtz PvP is messed up. I just played a match and I had two Matadors on my team. My piloted Matador had the new energy hero’s skills and there wasn’t even a matador portrait in the upper left. Couldn’t click on other portraits and all the enemies were dead when the match started.

Thanks for the gesture it is very appreciative

New energy hero? Am interested!

The kurtz pvp gesture was nice and very helpful. @Muninn. Now I can’t wait for the may update for the chat. I am seeing may update as the biggest ever. Hopefully the chat back. Would make everything and alliance war specially much easier. Thanks for the Kurtz gift.

WHERE IS DEV-ASTATION 5? :expressionless: