Halloween Scavenger Hunt Google Doc 2020

Nice @Jado! One more to go. Whoever finds #100 gets a virtual high five. :joy:

4 Likes

The hint suggests Cross, when he first joins the team, I think it is 3-5
Start looking for #100 somewhere in 3-5

1 Like

(#100!) 1-10 Hard, Wave 1, Midline, destroy the silver crates on the far left, it’s on the floor behind it.

Note - I did not find this one myself. :wink:

7 Likes

Vamos! Quién será el héroe sin capa que encuentre la 100

1 Like

You guessed better than me Jado, nice one

2 Likes

CONGRATS EVERYONE! Awesome teamwork!

9 Likes

Well done everyone, see y’all in december. I’ll awaken from my retirement to come back and help again!

5 Likes

High fives Jado

GREAT WORK EVERYONE! Thanks everyone who helped locate the pumpkins, and or edited the doc.

Until next time. :heart:

4 Likes

After talking with a lot of people, it seems everyone had some difficulty finding 85. The original description for it wasn’t the greatest either.

Hope this helps.

(#85) 6-10 Normal, Wave 1, Frontline, move to the right, and destroy the bench off in the distance to your left. Once the bench is destroyed, you will see a oil drum, destroy that. The pumpkin is hard to spot, but it’s inside of it.

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

5 Likes

Pats back everyone! :smile:

1 Like

Thanks for that. I found it easier to get to using a rearline hero there and just shooting at the barrels back there!

2 Likes

great work everyone… thank you

1 Like

hey everyone…really amazing work finding pumpkins but i am stuck in 13-10 normal i have 700k total power and only one pumpkin is left please help.

1 Like

Thanks Jado…

It was a very tiny orange drum, can be seen by frontline… Just shoot all the benches 1st…

Got me 12 trials before succeed… Lol…
Apparently, Razorback has a good accuracy for his massive weapon…

2 Likes

So where is pumpkin 93? When I hit gauntlet 2-1 it registered as pumpkin 97. And in gauntlet 3-1 there is no pumpkin. Am I missing something? They should be in the same spot, right?

1 Like

That’s a hard one bud, I had difficulties finding it, move toward the left , preferably Lancer or Sapphyr. Turn right and will see it near the corner at the rock ridge. A little hard to shoot though.

1 Like

Finally found it. Thank you!

1 Like

No problem, I enjoy helping people.

1 Like

which pumpkin are you missing

1 Like

Write down that you have to move to the right for 85

1 Like