Halloween Scavenger Hunt Google Doc 2020

Hello, how are you? Excuse me, could you please help me, I am missing 85, 88, and 100

1 Like

(#88!) 5-3 Normal, Wave 1, Midline, move all the way to the left, look up to the right, destroy the cover, and in the shadow from the door frame, look through it.

6 Likes

and with number 88 being discovered my event goals are complete thank you so much

3 Likes

Wow, that pumpkin could be one of the most difficult one to find in the tournament. Congrats and thanks for discover it!

3 Likes

Thanks! I have a feeling #100 will be even harder. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

watch 100# be on 1-1
(if you already looked there my bad i was making a joke)

5 Likes

Guys I’m kinda confused :sweat_smile: there’s only one pumpkin per mission right? Or are there missions that has 2-3 pumpkins?

2 Likes

yes there are, on gauntlet there is a mission with 3

3 Likes

Common every we can do this without hints. Maybe we divide up missions.

1 Like

For anyone that’s having any trouble finding specific ones I’ve Screen Recorded 98 out of 100 PUMPKIN LOCATIONS on my channel www.YouTube.com/c/BrokenfallVids
I just want to help everyone find them all & I’ve put over 40 hours of work into all the videos for this Event. So please no hate, I’ve got lots of praise but the few troll comments I end up reading sting a lot… Honestly only started making this channel to help everyone in the Hero Hunter Community & take every player to the next level.

7 Likes

I like your channel and please just ignore the hate comments

2 Likes

:open_mouth: gotcha thank you! :grin::grin:

3 Likes

Thank you Brokenfall, but if you are true to your word in saying:

“Honestly only started making this channel to help everyone in the Hero Hunter Community”

You should also post the solution to pumpkin #100 here on the forum and not just the link to your YouTube channel. I’m sure you have likely made some good videos, but they do not help this forum in specific if the information itself is never given.

2 Likes

#100 isn’t found yet :man_facepalming:

My mistake, I just re-read what he wrote and now realize I sound like an idiot, sorry about that. I thought he had written he recorded 98, 99 and 100… I jumped the gun there a little :frowning:

2 Likes

It’s okay, I appreciate your honesty & that you admitted you jumped the gun, not too many people would do that. I also of course would post new locations if I found any on Here, before I posted any videos on my channel. Where the heck is #100??? lol, I have a feeling it’s on an extreme level for some reason (but it’s just a feeling) I’ve tried going through the first 10 extreme levels with my Ruby Mariana because she destroys cover in one shot but still nothing… Anyone else having any “feeling” of where 100 might be?

2 Likes

There is no pumpkins in extreme level, mate. Thanks for the videos!

1 Like

85 and 100 are proving to be the hardest ones that’s for sure

1 Like

Watch them both be in MK 2 Razordome and no one discovers them until after almost everyone had already completed all 20 matches, XD

1 Like

How about solo raids? :thinking:

200th comment. :sunglasses:

1 Like