February 2022 Event Calendar

Honestly… Are there any events going to start in Feb… If not please let us know and just delete the calendar…
If there are no events this month ,then why did you even give the event calendar… For fun… Atleast give us the usual events and nothing new for this month…

1 Like

Can I just get copies of everything DiscGolfer said and we put it on all the related threads? He really gets it.

1 Like

Does this mean there will not be any events for feb, and the event calendar is just a joke…

3 Likes

Solo blitz and PVP event start tomorrow. Then again DECA said to check the day before an event for particulars in game. There are none, so I’m assuming another day of no events. Nobody from DECA will communicate here about this, but, they’ll respond to valentines day posts. :-/

2 Likes

It means what it means, that all events are subject to change.

Bro this was given for every event calendars… But every month events were given according to the calendar… But this month they have not given any of the events that is given in this calendar…I am just asking why is it like that… Already Feb calendar has only a few events and till now none of the events have started… If they are not going to give the events then why did they give the February calendar…

2 Likes

Sometimes things change mate, not an awful lot we can do, just got to roll with it im afraid.

We can’t code our own changes, but we can let them know that don’t state somethings coming unless it is. Accidents happen, but true professionals reset expectations, alter other communications and then set a reasonable ETA that they stick to. Its basic project and product management. Not run a company from a garage tactics.

To be honest, im still confused as to why you simply are not getting what they are saying.

The update has been pushed back, meaning no update until told otherwise.

No matter how many times you all keep re phrasing the same question over and over the answer will still be the same.

THERE IS NO UPDATE UNTIL TOLD OTHERWISE.

its not that difficult to understand.

I mean to be fair if that’s the case they should have never released the calendar in the first place and the Q/A was a joke everything it’s TBA, no helpful information whatsoever

1 Like

if they didn’t release a calendar, people would still complain about not having a schedule and put the blame on DECA (even if it’s the first time they make a calendar) that they are killing the game. Can’t really give out specific dates when transferring and fixing things because if that day come when it was “supposed to update” then it goes back to “they lied, they said and they ruined things”

still, would rather have something updated that works than something rushed with bugs galore. and still, Events and content are subject to change.. something didnt go according to schedule, so it got pushed back. keep on waiting is all one can do.

Why would it matter if there were bugs and glitches? HH did it for years with their updates and people still stuck around. I remember when they did the Kurtz update where he would make copies of heros and when he did execute it would crash the game it was fixed rather quickly. All I’m hearing is excuses and no resolutions. I’m sure people are tired of the ones complaining the same could be said for the ones sticking up for the new devs with a TBA time table

3 Likes

Thank you for the update. It was life-changing.

Its time to delete the calendar. Just keeping it up is honestly stoking the anger as each date is missed.

1 Like

I agree with most of the folks giving positive support to DECA’s decision to not rush the update. Marvel Strike Force is constantly broken by updates; however, they could toss us a bone. Some energy or some tokens to tide us over. Most people are addicted to these games. It feels unwise for them to not realized that all of these people are suffering from withdrawal symptoms.

3 Likes

Yep that’s right… Just delete that calendar…

here unfortunately you can’t really expose what you think… I was never abusive in my words and I never disrespected anyone… just moments that I gave an answer at the time and in the politeness for some… and even then they took my post being that there was nothing abusive about them…they took it out for just individual protection…regarding the games it is not possible that no one is seeing that several players including VIP 15 I can talk about my alliance they have already left the game because in addition to the delay they did research on the games belonging DECA and it was not encouraging at all…UNFORTUNATELY YOU LOST AND WILL LOSE SEVERAL PROFITABLE PLAYERS TO YOU

1 Like

You told some one to shut up. Not very polite now is it.

2 Likes

but having to learn to read you think it’s polite… for me this term has an aggressive meaning… and the community stars don’t remove this post… I was still polite to tell you to shut up…