February 2022 Event Calendar

as we will have 1 bounty this month will the prizes come 2x…the least they can do to reimburse players

Greetings GunSlinger.
That’s already clear and you have also pointed out the delay of the update! It is only now also the coop RAIDs expired and to this you could have written a little something proactively. Maybe you could have bridged this with an extension of Helios for HIKARII fragments. I only practice constructive criticism and would have been glad about an info in the inbox, or in the forum… or Discord :wink:
You are welcome to abolish the alliance war, or change it significantly :slight_smile: It runs almost only politically via deals and pacts and has not been in the spirit of the original version for a long time.
In any case, good luck and good ideas for the first update. I am looking forward to it!

2 Likes

It’s the10th, where is alliance blitz?

1 Like

Uuuh…
It’s time to use what is written on the disclaimer : “content and events are subject to change”

Where is the events arranged in the calendar… Why is the alliance blitz not yet started… Please respond to these questions

Same thoughts, now I want HHG back, these new guys ain’t it, why takeover when you’re clearly not ready? Good way telling us to forget about the game

2 Likes

If HHG were still pushing out updates we’d have more things like Stygia. More reskins. More glitchy coop events. I would WAAAY rather prefer DECA over what HHG would give to us. They need time…All i see you doing is complaining. Go do something usefull with your time instead of letting other’s their hopes down. Or DECA’s. You are that 1/10 people that constantly lets everyone know of their hatred. Go play a different game if you’re bored.

1 Like

@GunSlinger can we get some alliance gems for the lack of events? We use them to level up and the main way is through events… The last event that was to start on the10th didn’t… More midst gems.

If you can’t provide events according to the calendar… Then why do you show the calendars… The events that should have started on feb 10 have not been started yet… Its too bad you can’t do what you told…

Atleast just provide the events according to the calendar you gave… Its like Feb is all dead for this game…

That;s as fanboi a response as it gets.

I’d rather have something OP than folks who can’t even get a regular cadence kept from jump.
Time to send them to PMP training.

1 Like

He did. Thanks for your prayers. Lol

1 Like

There’s bold text right above the calendar that says, “Events and content are subject to change.”

You’re absolutely entitled to feel disappointed about not having events, but if there was ever a time where events would actually change, it would probably be for something as big as transferring ownership to another company.

1 Like

It’s the 12th, yet another event scheduled not happening. Should we all just assume no events in February and your team just wanted to test out how to draw a colorful schedule?

1 Like

and as they have stated:

As soon as it is ready and we are happy with the end product. Meaning we don’t want to deliver a rushed mess of an Update just for the sake of there being an Update.

would rather have an event that works than something put together that will be a mess.

2 Likes

I hear you, but, it’s not an update man. It’s just regular events that we have all the damn time. Fire up a Co-Op. Run the alliance blitz. I just don’t get it. I’m not asking for a new update or new heroes. Do a PVP event. Nothing NEW, no NEW content needed. It does suck we didn’t get anything new but I’m honestly 100% behind them in not trying to push out inferior new content. Again, coops, pvp events etc aren’t new content, we have them all the time. So, copy and paste all you want but realize we agree on the main topic on not rushing the update. The February calendar they put out wasn’t about the update. Meh. I just don’t want my alliance members to quit and I honestly feel they’re all ready to.

5 Likes

I do agree that giving us a calendar and not holding onto it is pretty…lame.
But if it’s not finished then i’m ok with it. I prefer quality of quantity

1 Like

Thank you for letting us know, I was waiting for your feedback

4 Likes

He talks like the game works according to his suggestions or what he says :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Looking at the calendar it looks like Morlock is the next featured faction.