Community Clash 2024!

NinjaBros2

Team: Duran (Bandit), chesterfield (cavalier), raven (shadow ops), silhouette(zen) , cyber(spectre)

Team: Stealth Walker ELITE FORCE

Description: The fastest yet most silent highly trained force led by ninjabros. The player shall be able to conquer this team in a simulation that prepares them for the battle against the entity that is wrecking havoc to our robots and a possible glimpse at another more destructive appocalypse. The goal here is to recruit as much qualified hunters as possible, (those who past this test are rewarded).

2 Likes

Name: Yukiexe

Team name: Shockwave Saboteurs

Team Composition:

• Revenant (Skin: Rare)
  • Voltage (Skin: Rare)
  • Alvarez (Skin: Rare)
  • Oracle (Skin: Mythic)
  • Krieger (Skin: Mythic)

Team description:
As the name suggests, this team sabotages the enemy team with their shocking attacks and debuffs! Revenant’s haunted nature, presence and attacks really disorients and slows down his enemies. On the other hand, voltage stun-ningly inflicts tons of damage to her enemies. Alvarez psychologically paralyzes and locks out his enemies. Oracle not only coordinates her allies but also bombards her enemies, making them disoriented from running around so much and getting hit. Finally, the lone star cosmonaut, Krieger, uses his gravitational field to slow down his enemies and even making stars fall on them! Moreover, their combined continuous shockwaves of damage really steals the life out of their enemies!

2 Likes

(IGN: Basherbendog8)

The Western Warriors.

Team composition; 

Clyde - Lone Outlaw
Marlowe - Calamity
Duran - Bandit
Krieger - Space Sheriff
Clyde - Lone Outlaw

• Extra

Reasoning for team composition:
Simply put, they all just fit into a specific theme and category visually. That being a western theme and vibe: Yeehaw! . Meanwhile gameplay wise, Duran will ensure the team is kept well healed and additionally boost all of the damage dealers fire-rate, thus improving their damage output. Clyde and Marlowe will be the main damage dealers, while also making it so Krieger can deal passive damage against the enemies when they use their damage dealing abilities on them. In the chance the gorgon is present, his active ability that allows him to fire missiles will also have a chance trigger kreigers passive damage ability on all enemies hit by it. The Gorgon will also likely tank most of the damage directed towards the team, so Duran will likely be more focused on healing the Gorgon over the other teammates, leading to weakness in the team that the players who come across this team can exploit to their advantage.

Small things to note:
You can replace my Second Clyde choice with the Gorgon Mech if in the unlikely chance it happens to get picked as the final boss wave. I would originally have liked to include Gammond in the team, but unfortunately he is disqualified, so I filled his spot with a second Clyde, or in the rare chance, a Gorgon Mech.
(Thank you for taking time out of yall’s day and considering my team/suggestion, and I hope you all have a wonderful day, regardless of if I’m picked or not! Thank you for keeping Hero Hunters alive and well with its continued support!!)

2 Likes

NAME:-W3LC0M3
TEAM NAME :-kinda invincible
Team composition:- magnus,raven,prophet,shank,shivs

1 Like

Thank you all for your submissions! The team will need some time to go through them all, the winners will likely be announced sometime next week! ^^

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.