You've got to be kidding me

For players of lower rank, it’s even worse. Sorry man. Just the way the game is designed, I trust the devs I’m sure they have a reason.

Yup, and that’s the real issue. Why have the hardest raid give the fewest frags? It makes no sense. At least have 90+ Helios give 5-6 frags.

Even using an alt account, resets, or getting a free trade with the current set up does not mean you will max out on frags most days. You would need the max 5 for all three tries, in reality you will get four for at least one or two of those tries. That means you realistically have to play the Helios raid FOUR times to max out on Marlowe frags. That’s just silly. Especially considering that’s the max 90 raid, and the hardest raid to boot.

2 Likes

Not everything in every game is designed to give you the best rewards, it’s not isolated to HH. You’ll find every time after Helios they give you the raid which also gives you the MOST frags so don’t fret. Helios is there to push those at the top as it’s a harder raid

I will often run Carabina, Hivemind, and Castellan. Even though Carabina is squishy and vulnerable to the helios missles, she can get 7-8 charges on enemies in the first wave, boosting both my heroes and my ally’s heroes by nearly 30k dmg per second. Makes getting through Helios quite a bit easier overall. An alternative is I switch Carabina for Prophet.

I would agree with the claim that Helios is a bit harder overall. You just need to find the right roster to work through it.

(perhaps the frag change is to balance out the frags you get from pulling her in the release crates early on, idk.)

I’d have to disagree with that. It’s more of to keep the power players to try harder and give up on trying to get the frags. Helios is a cakewalk for higher players. (Never had an issue with it)

1 Like

Aye agreed it is time they released a harder raid at this point 2 sirens just wipes helios in 1 min 30

It’s pisses me off when even running x3 lvl 90, I don’t get all 15 frags. :man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2:

Siren halo and hive lighting storm to kill easy

1 Like

Usuaully the hardest missions have the best rewards. It’s just weird that Helios is considered the hardest, but actually gives the worst rewards. With the right team any mission in the game can become relatively trivial.

I run Siren/Hivemind/Halo and as long as my partner is somewhat competant Helios is no problem at all. That’s not the issue at hand though.

2 Likes

I don’t care if it’s harder than CH or Dojo, but I do agree, not giving us the same amount of frags kinda sucks :/.

1 Like

I just wish they would get rid of the stupid daily limit and go back to how it used to be. Not only do we have the daily cap but all the heroes are 5 star now instead of 3 stars .

2 Likes