Wrong pairing in Alliance war

This Aw war is just unfair… we have been grouped with stronger alliance. I don’t think it’s a war anymore, we’re more like begging our way through. My alliance is just 17million and we’re being paired with 23million alliance. I don’t think we will stand a chance against them. Difference of 6 million . We would be grateful to come out last. Who ever is in charge of the pairing should pair wisely. We can’t go out there fighting when we know we’re still gonna lose. I don’t like this at all. We’re in this war without any weapon. I’m not happy .

3 Likes

How many players do your alliance have?

I saw a alliance get punished for sandbagging.

1 Like

Seems like sandbagging will no longer be a issue. Theres a alliance that has 19 members and is 4 mill less in power in my war. I think they finally made things fair for sandbagging to not be in AW. If this is what is going on i cant really feel sorry for those alliances. Especially considering i had to deal with this sandbagging BS for a while now. Lol

3 Likes

Hahaha yeah all last season we had one or two each war. Seems like they really put the hammer down

1 Like

Estoy de acuerdo así se pensarán lo de quitar miembros para jugar con alianzas pequeñas …
Ahora toca apechugar .le está pasando a muchas alianzas es lo que ay

1 Like

Don’t think it’s sandbagging. Before the war started 8 players left our alliance. We had to find quick replacement. Lucky for us we were able to get some players. Now we’re 19 in the alliance and we get punished by facing 25players reading 23 million . While we’re at 17 million. Does that sound like sandbagging ?

2 Likes

We used to be complete 25/25 , other players left us a day before the war. We worked hard to fill the space. Don’t think my alliance should be punished for this.

1 Like

So imagine someone or maybe 3 players leaves your alliance before the war, I bet you will be happy to face 25/25 reading 1 million per player. Recruiting new players is not easy. If matching is based on average team power instead of total team power then the system is wrong. We’re 19 doesn’t mean we’re in the war for Sandbagging. We couldn’t recruit 6 more players. We were left with 15 players in our alliance. We couldn’t meet up.we fell to 17million, Maybe pairing us with a 20million alliance could be understood, but not 23million.

1 Like

Buenas asesino de abejas …si tú lo dices me lo creeré … pero ya te digo yo que erais 19 igualmente…desde la mañana hasta 1 minuto antes de la guerra …no pasa nada el juego está asi ,es lo k ay y por eso dije que si no estaba solucionado lo de guerra que lo cerraran y cuando esté arreglado que lo habrán … entiendes ahora, cuando nosotros dijimos que no iba bien… no nos creísteis y como nos llamasteis… llorones …solo queríamos que lo solucionaran …para ser más justo para todo el mundo.

2 Likes

Get filled up bud, sucks you had 8 players leave right before war starts, luckily youre even able to participate with anything under 20

1 Like

Are you from mexwarriors?

1 Like

Ok then. Lets just say I accept your word that you lost that many members at once. Doubtful but for the sake of the argument ill accept that. This would make it a personal misfortune that only effects one alliance this one war. So i ask. Do the rest of us have to pay for your misfortune that might not ever happen again? Do they go back to the match making before to accommodate those few alliances that might end up in your situation from time to time? Not likely. Lol Sandbagging is a real issue in AW that a lot of alliances are sick of dealing with. The majority wins with the devs and the general consensus is that the new matches are fair and only puts a sandbagging alliance in a difficult situation. Thats what i meant with my previous post. If what you say is true i hope you bounce back. For now your just going to have to eat the loss and accept your alliances situation.

I would like to personally thank whoever made these matching changes. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

What is you alliance name?

1 Like

TGLR The Ghost Legend Retirement

No bro………

Yep, it sounds like an excuse for sandbagging to me. Glad HH did something right and fixed it

6 Likes

They are totally sandbagging. There are 3 tgle teams, each with way less than 25 players. Looks like their plan backfired badly.

5 Likes

Yup but now they get 6 100k memebers to fill ranks to sandbag still. Our war we got a clan with 19 memebers at 1.2m other 6 are so bad can’t help. Lol but there still hard as hell to beat.

I think it depends on how well u do in your ears aswell

Maybe you are not doing it intentionally but you are sandbagging. Pairing you with same power alliance with 25 players would be very unfair for them. You would totally dominate the map in that case and thats how many alliances were abusing wars before this happened.

I think best option now is to keep your alliances full to for a fair match or opt out for a war in extreme circumstances as yours…

2 Likes