Win a May Update Hero (1 of 2)

HUNTERS!

Want a chance to win one of the May Update Heroes? Go to Facebook for your chance to win

We will be announcing the winners and revealing the May Update Heroes on Wednesday, May 2nd!

(Take your best guess at who and what this Hero does!)

4 Likes

Good luck to everyone !

1 Like

Thanks for the Contest devs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A girl that lobs explosives, most likely grenades

Name = Bubbles

Description = A highschool wiz-kid majoring in biology and chemistry. Dropped out of MIT having gotten involved with Chemical weapons and some shady dealings online
Primary weapon = Heavy machine gun (fuelled by nuclear core)
Special weapon = Backpack full of Bubble Grenades
Bronze skill = ‘Bubble Trouble’ - lobs series of bubble grenades that ‘float’ with the wind toward the target homing in and thus becoming unavoidable.
Silver skill = ‘Time for a bath’ - Removes the nuclear core from machine gun, smashing it on floor and unleashing a wave of radiation toward the enemies within the targeted zone.
Gold skill = ‘Striptease’ – Passive skill whereby garments of clothing sporadically fall off Bubbles disorientating enemies and leaving them stunned.
Platinum skill = ‘Kiss of Death’ – all damage inflicted by primary weapon leaves a mark on opponent dealing xxx damage per second thereafter (can be over-ridden by gold healer)
@Howitzer

Can I please win a hero for this? - same ingame name…

3 Likes

I think the ghoul sister

I think those things on her back look kind of like some sort of jet-pack…so I guess she flys somehow? :slight_smile:

Its Scums sister. You are welcome.

I thinks so about the sister

Genial espero que cuando la saquen poder tenerla :sweat_smile::joy::grin: