Whomever is in charge of pvp/co-op pvp should be fired

Just FYI… the mismatch happens even if there is no drastic difference between allies.
Even if you say that this has been in the game since it came out… its still an issue that only devs can fix.

1 Like

There’s still a drastic difference between power in %. And i’ve never said it should be a part. But i’m sure if it was a problem they’d fix they’d have done it already. Anyway, the issue is know and has been known for a long time so the process of repeating is likely useless

Oh come on, there’s no way you really believe that justification. We all know the matchmaking is bugged and there’s no need to defend it.

5 Likes

Agree with you Hamburger. I dont understand why some players would want to defend something that is so obviously bugged instead of supporting to help it get fixed.

This issue has been raised many times in the past when Hothead was still in charge. What frustrates a lot of players is that instead of fixing this issue… they work on things which nobody ask for… like nerfing Beck or adding new milestones to bounty for the same rewards, etc.

I think some players are re-raising this issue again hoping Deca might respond differently to how Hothead was handling it.

3 Likes

We can definitely see that there is an issue there and that the mechanic is not doing what it was intended to do. This is one of the things we want to work on in the future.

6 Likes

How many times do i have to say i don’t defend it? If you actually read my posts you’d see that I’m strongly against it. I get unfair matchmaking as well. But instead of complaining all day i take a loss and move onto the next match. That’s what i’m clearing up all the time

pretty defensive there. The bottom line here is that they are aware of it and its on their to do list. Continuing to post about it, defending the system because it works just wont solve it. All we can do is wait for that grand fix. Maybe one day we shall see it work as intended, the correct way.

At least DECA has admitted there is an issue thats 1 step closer than hot head ever made

2 Likes

Well. While i reiterate that i’m not ‘defending’ it i don’t mind it much either. I tend to play coop pvp events with my buddy @AvatarZero and we always match against people twice our power. It is the only time when we get a real challenge and get to cooperate and coordinate to be able to win. It’s challenge for us. I honestly do not get the same kick from beating a similar power level, regardless of team

I think PVP matching really just need to match the strongest hero. (i.e. strongest hero in team A match against strongest hero in team B). The number of heroes a player use in a match should be irrelevant and not be taken into consideration during matching.

If a player decides to bring only one hero to the match, he should not be rewarded by being matched up with five weak heroes who have no chance of winning. He should be match up with an opponent whose strongest hero is roughly same power as his hero. This should discourage sandbagging.

Lol that’s so funny. Nerfing beck from top tier war hero to have in place to out of the top 20 line up lol and then adding bounty milestones for the same rewards ha ha that’s classic HHG and they never announced those things they just did it to us anyway, like the Christmas special that was anything but special, the stores dropped way off in MK gear from the previous Halloween event and especially after they said the Christmas event was going to be big and it wasn’t even up to good lol classic HHG stuff there, you can’t make that up.

Thank you for acknowledging the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.