Where Is Golden token?

They’ve done golden coin offers the entire time they’ve offered them in the solo pvp blitz events.

Between my comment and Muninn’s, I see reading comprehension is in abundance here.

As Munnin said, maybe we should relax and wait…
Who knows that Gilded token can be achieved from finishing Min’s Simulator, and it will be rewarded in every check point…

:smiley:

(well… Hopefully so…)

Even if this is a one off thing, it still seems really… odd?

Why offer a ruby core when most people won’t be able to use it for at least a year? Even the whales who sink thousands of dollars into the game aren’t half way through the next ten levels and anywhere close to being able to use it.

The Gilded tokens were at least immediately usable. I will say we have more ways of getting them now with the Most Wanted Crates and them being in the skin event crate, but there are also more exclusive Gilded heroes so this is kind of a wash. This is coming from someone who has been lucky enough to get every Gilded exclusive hero too. The 1-2 Gilded tokens a week were nice.

1 Like

Waiting for three months from now, when people want to know why Ruby Cores are so hard to get, and they’ve gotten everything from the Gilded Crate.

8 Likes

I agree with @Muninn. Ruby core for the win

I got 13 coins and all the hero’s from the guilded crate so I’m good lol

I can’t wait to hoard ruby cores!

I just pulled a guilded coin from the zumi crate oof

Fyuuh…this reply is kinda relieves me. Thanks.
For a moment, i’ve been like loosing interest to do pvp cuz its top tier solo pvp prizes. Hahaha

Okay, then we have to be super patient from now.

Take a deeeeep breeaaaaathe, & releasee… :leaves:

Most people aren’t going to be level 100 in 3 months. Even those who play every day are looking at a six month minimum. The only ones who will be there in 3 months are those who spend a ton of cash, maximize sta, and take part in EVERY event/collect every last bit of sta possible (aka the 0.5%).

It just seems weird offering something as a reward that 99% of the game won’t be able to use for over half a year.

People complain when PVP is the only way to get Gilded tokens so they put them in crates from Coops and Bounty, it’s not the end of the world and we get plenty of chances to unlock the gilded tokens, as said they are rotating so the next event will be gilded tokens. Ruby cores are going to be a pain in the ass to get so free ones are welcome, you may find that when you have to grind for them in future you wished there were more events giving free ruby cores.

I didn’t want to create a pandemonium! :sob:

It just seems pre-mature. It would be great having the ruby cores in 3-4 months. As of now most people have absolutely no use for them and won’t for some time.

As for Gilden tokens, all the crates they are available in have a very low chance of them dropping. So not only do you have a low chance of getting them from OTHER crates, you also have a relatively low chance of getting the exclusive Gilded crate heroes once you use them. Having a steady supply of them from the PVP tournament was nice, even if it was only 1 you were guaranteed per week.

1 Like

Too late @Elle_Apostrofo_Orso, you’ve unlocked Pandora’s Box with this one. :joy:

Read up. I got one in the zumi crate. It’s possible

1 Like

Not saying it’s not possible, I got one from the skin crate a few months back and got one from the Most Wanted Crate last week. It’s just not very consistent.

Having them as a reward from the PVP event ensured 1 per week as long as you participated. Having a really low drop chance from crates means you might go months without seeing one drop if you have bad luck.

Well look at that. They are back

Is back! Thank you!
I’d say you can close it @Muninn

1 Like

Like I said: wait, don’t panic. Sometimes we spice things up. One data point isn’t “canceled forever.”

4 Likes