When you get Quick Win Tickets from PvP Crate

~In Memory~

Until the day I die or my account gets deleted, the 4,800 Quickwin Tickets I have accumulated from PVP Crates will always stay with me.

2 Likes

Respect…

4 Likes

Now there’s nothing to whine about anymore, as a dutch man I demand that I can complain. it’s in our roots that we can complain :zipper_mouth_face:

Press F to pay respects

F

This weekend I will hold vigil. By offering PvP Gems collected from the bodies of those unfortunate enough to face me in the PvP roulette I will celebrate the absence of the Quick Win Ticket.

4 Likes

Our alliance is called vigil, are we being hold? :frowning_face:

1 Like

I’d love to get other things besides tickets. I’m sitting at 5k tickets rn

We can’t get tickets anymore :smiley:

Celebrate, GIR, because August patch ended the tyranny of PvP tickets

It’s gonna be some time before I make it back to zero tickets.

You also feel that Surge is the new Quick Win Tickets?
I get Surge in every second crate.

1 Like

Im just thankful they actually readjusted it =D Though I wish they would also remove bucks and redistribute the 14.29% drop rate chance to more characters. That would make the pvp crates more rewarding.

I actually prefer bucks over most hero frags.

The bucks are appreciated, I prefer frags to make 10* hero’s easier, but getting 250k is amazing

I must be the only one sitting on 15m bucks it seems :stuck_out_tongue:

Me I hope they remove hero xp, or maybe lower it same as frags.

When you are lucky to actually win right now and get this reward

3 Likes

Since after qw tickets are no longer farmable from pvp crates, everyday I am getting my number of qw tickets to zero even if i get daily 50 xD

Worst part with the xp is they haven’t increased the level cap in a few months so most people are sitting on stock piles of xp.

At VIP level 8 you get 100 a dat…way more than I can use.